1st September 2016, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Didn't got admission in a good college through EAMCET. What are other options?

I was just qualified in EAMCET. I didn't got seat in CSE/ECE/EEE/IT in good college. So, please tell me which courses I have as option now? I'm a female candidate. Please give me reply fast.

1st September 2016, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Didn't got admission in a good college through EAMCET. What are other options?

There is no need to worry if you have not got admission in CSE/ ECE/ EEE/ IT course through EAMCET examination. If you are interested to pursue Engineering course and if the problem is that you have not secured a seat through EAMCET. Then, you can buy a Engineering seat through Management Quota. You should have minimum 50% aggregate marks in your 12th standard PCM stream to be eligible to take admission in Engineering course through Management Quota seats. If you are not interested to buy a Engineering seat through Management Quota then, you can pursue BBA, BCA, B.Sc., B.Com, etc., of your interest.
1st September 2016, 10:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Didn't got admission in a good college through EAMCET. What are other options?

You can go for other degree courses like B.Sc, B.Com and BA, if you don't have any other entrance exam option now. The admission in BA Or B.Sc is mostly based on marks in class 12th.

If you can get admission at a reputed university, then it will surely be a good option. You can also opt for other discipline courses like BBA or BCA or B.Sc IT or even a CA/CS.
2nd September 2016, 12:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is not an issue that you are not getting admission in the above mentioned branches in a good College by qualifying in the EAMCET. You must try in some other Colleges also with the score of your EAMCET performance. As all the Colleges will provide you the same degree, it will be better to try in some other Colleges also where you can get admission in the above branches.
2nd September 2016, 08:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There are two options available for you after not getting admission in a good college through EAMCET Entrance Examination.

>> 1st Option:

* All the above mentioned streams CSE/ ECE/ IT/ EEE are the top most streams in Engineering or Technology.

* The other top streams available are,
> Civil Engineering
> Mechanical Engineering
> Civil Engineering

* As the rank required for the above mentioned streams is less, I suggest you to go with the above stream.

>> 2nd Option:

* If you are willing to do B.E in CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE from a reputed institute, then I suggest you to wait for an year.

* And appear in EAMCET Exam again and you may get seat in good college with a good new EAMCET Rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?