29th June 2010, 06:02 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply in Architecture college? How can I get admission there?

i didnt bought the form for admission in Sir. JJ college,mumbai.....and i saw dat the last day for applyng was last month.i am willing to go there.how can i get admission into it???
plzzzzzzzz hlp

Related Questions:
  1. Does J.J College of Architecture accepts admission of other State students or only Maharashtra State students?
  2. How to become Architect after passing 10th with 87% marks?
  3. List of top 5 colleges in India offering B.Arch course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for NATA, if passed higher secondary in 2013? -- [New]
  5. How to apply for NATA? How may I get admission in Belgaum (Gogte Institute of Technology) or BV Bhoomreddy engineering college(Hubli)? I'm studyin in 12th std and interested in Architecture
  6. Can I pursue career in Architecture from Abroad after completing 12th from India? What is the procedure and which college should I apply for admission?
  7. Which colleges can I join for B.Arch after scoring 80%?
  8. Which are the good colleges for B.Arch course in India?
  9. Can I get admission in good Architecture college with 76% in HSC?
  10. What is the purpose of NATA exam? Best college to study Architecture?
  11. With Arts subject in 11th can I become an Architect?
  12. Which college will I get in Mumbai? Will I get B.Arch in Asmita College of Architecture?
  13. Can I take NATA exam if I am 27 years old?
  14. How to get admission in JJ college Mumbai? I want to do Architecture further
  15. List of colleges which offer B.Arch through NATA in India? Percentage required in 12th to appear in NATA?
  16. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in B.Des Architecture without qualifying JEE Main?
  18. List of colleges for an Open category candidate who has secured 13347 AIR in NATA?
2nd April 2012, 12:51 PM
vikassaini1993

Default Re: Last date to apply in Architecture college? How can I get admission there?

hi
if u want to do architecture from sir j.j college
then you will have to qualify the test for it which will be in next year
so wait till next year
thank u
all the best dear
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?