15th September 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Institutes offering coaching and study material for NET Tourism Administration and Management?

Please advise us name of Institutes which offer regular classes or Study material to those who want to clear UGC/CBSE NET entrance in Tourism Administration and Management.
Please respond me [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of coaching institutions offering NET in life sciences? How may I get study material for NET? Number of attempts available?
  2. Any coaching centre in India for Tourism Administration and Management subject?
  3. NET Tourism Administration and Management (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How can i get NET e-certificate in Tourism Management & Administration?
  5. Best institutes offering MBA in material management?
  6. In which state SLET for Tourism Administration & Management is conducted? Procedure to apply?
  7. Best Coaching Institutes for UPSC Exam in Delhi? Study Material for UPSC Exam? Which subjects to choose for UPSC Exam?
  8. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  9. Is there any coaching centre in Delhi for UGC/NET Dec?
  10. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Universities and institutes offering MSc degree in Hotel Management/Administration
  12. Coaching institute and study material for NET Mathematics?
  13. Which study material to choose for CSIR(NET) entrance exam? Which are the coaching institutes that are available in Pune?
  14. Is it beneficial to do PhD in Tourism Management after MBA in Tourism Administration student?
  15. List of courses available to study after Master of Tourism Administration?
  16. Which are the best coaching institutes for CSIR NET in mathematics? What is the suitable study material?
  17. In which topics I should concentrate for NET/JRF(Tourism)? How can I prepare for it?
  18. Can I do tourism management as my background from science group? Colleges offering the course and information about their placements?
15th September 2016, 09:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes offering coaching and study material for NET Tourism Administration and Management?

Institutes offer NET Tourism Administration and Management Course:

NAM Institute of Professional studies is the leading and best institute that offers NET Tourism Administration and Management course. NAM Institute of Professional Studies is one of the prominent institute in Delhi and Gurgaon.

More Details

Some of the best books you can refer are,

>> UGC NET/ SET: Tourism-Administration and Management Paper II and III Exma Guide by RPH Editorial Board

>> UGC NET/ SET Tourism Administration and Management Paper II

16th September 2016, 12:02 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Institutes offering coaching and study material for NET Tourism Administration and Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please advise us name of Institutes which offer regular classes or Study material to those who want to clear UGC/CBSE NET entrance in Tourism Administration and Management.
Institute offering UGC NET coaching for Tourism and Management are:

The Planet Vidya
Address: M-5-8, Acharya Vihar, NH-5
Bhuaneshwar,Orissa
Phone: 0674- 6417881.

A V Lucent Educations
Address: 11, Ground Floor, avtar Enclave, Paschim Vihar
New Delhi

Net Experts India
Address: Bhikaji Cama Place, near Hyatt Regency
Hotel, 702, Somdatt Chambers-II, New Delhi

AAA Bright Academy
Address: SCO-66-67, Top Floor
Sector-15D, Chandigarh
Phone: 9872474753.

CSIR UGC NET Coaching at Global Academy, Bangalore
Address: #183, 15th cross Margosa road, Banagalore
Phone: (091) 560003/ 8762228676.
16th September 2016, 12:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of the best coaching center for UGC NET exam:-

Brilliant Tutorials Private Limited
19-20, Central Market,
Punjabi Bagh (West),
New Delhi -110 026.
Phone: 011-2522 1424, 1425

Net Experts India
Bhikaji Cama Place, Near Hyatt Regency Hotel, 702, Somdatt Chambers - II, New Delhi

Brilliance College Kerala
Address:
S.S.Kovil Road, Thampanoor,Thiruvananthapuram - 695001
Kerala
Ph: 0471 – 3013393 /3012204

Lakshya, 2nd Floor, KMK Building, Adv Easwara Iyer Road, Near Padma, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 605 0999

CSIRUGCNET Coaching At Global In Bangalore
#183,15th cross,Margosa road,malleshwaram, Bangalore, Malleshwaram
Bangalore (Karnataka), India
Phone : +(091)-(560003)-8762228676
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?