29th November 2010, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I do tourism management as my background from science group? Colleges offering the course and information about their placements?

hiiiii sir this is rajat nagar & i want ask question about tourism management that can i do tourism management as my background from science group & tell us about its collages & placement regarding to it

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  2. Information about Biotechnology Management course? What are the placements offered to the students?
  3. In which state SLET for Tourism Administration & Management is conducted? Procedure to apply?
  4. Colleges in South India offering short term courses in both tourism management and women entrepreneurship?
  5. Duration and Fee structure for Hotel Management course? List of Colleges offering this course with good Placements?
  6. Can I get admission in PG tourism management seat?
  7. List of colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management through ICET?
  8. Colleges offering PG course in Travel and Tourism Management in USA, Canada, Australia?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  10. Is there any university in India offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Tourism Management?
  11. Details about universities offering Ph.D in Tourism? -- [New]
  12. Which colleges are offering Biotechnology management?
  13. What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  14. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  15. Information about the colleges and institutes offering Medical Microbiology? Should I face any entrance exam? What about the job placements?
  16. How to get admission to BBA in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate?
  18. Which is the best college for admission in Bachelor's degree of Tour and Travel?
13th June 2011, 11:25 AM
sourindra

Default Re: Can I do tourism management as my background from science group? Colleges offering the course and information about their placements?

Yes, you can do tourism management after your 12th with science background.
Tourism management colleges in India:
1. Indian Institute of Knowledge Management
2. Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training
3. Indian Institute of Travel and Tourism Management, Agra
4. Kumaon University, Nainital
5. Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management, IITTM Gwalior
15th November 2011, 11:13 PM
Beready

Default Re: Can I do tourism management as my background from science group? Colleges offering the course and information about their placements?

hello friend,

yes, you can do ,there is no problem with that
because a science student can change and go from science to arts or commerce
but a arts student can't change it .
so good luck.
15th November 2011, 11:15 PM
Beready

hello friend,

yes, you can do ,there is no problem with that
because a science student can change and go from science to arts or commerce
but a arts student can't change it .
so good luck.
31st May 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

can I do mba in travel hand tourism after completing be.will there be an advantage of taking MBA after doing B.E.
16th July 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

what are the degrees offered in tourism management?
16th July 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

sir right now i am in class 12 and i want to become an air hostess before that i want to take bachelor degree in hotel management or in tourism.please suggest me the best collage for doing these cources and best collage for taking air hostess training after that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?