4th July 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

In which topics I should concentrate for NET/JRF(Tourism)? How can I prepare for it?

Hello
Please help me in knowing that how should i perepare for NET/JRF tourism.
I am currently working in an MNC, KUONI and do not get much time for preprations...I am not able to organize my study material ..so please guide me what topics should i prepare and in what way ..Thank you Very much .

1st December 2017, 08:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which topics I should concentrate for NET/JRF(Tourism)? How can I prepare for it?

There are several important topics available in order to pursue this NET/ JRF (Tourism) course and some of the important topics are as follows.

* Tourism Definition, differentiation, Growth and Development of the Tourism Trends, Distribution of the Tourism Organisations

* Natural Tourism Resources in India, Concepts of Resource, Attraction and Product in Tourism Products, Cultural Tourism Resources in India

* Hotel and Hoteliering, Accommodation, Airlines Transportation, Landmarks in the development of Transport Sector, Significance of Road Transport in Tourism, Airlines Transportation, Water Transport system in India, Travel Agency and Tour Operations Business, Planning Marketing Programmes, Tourism Planning Process, Research Methodology, Financial Management and Planning ..etc.,

I suggest you to solve as many model papers as you can in order to achieve good marks and concentrate more on the above listed concepts. Besides all these, I am providing you some of the recommended books for appearing in this examination and they are,

(*) UGC NET/ SET - Tourism Administration and Management Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board

(*) Trueman's UGC NET Tourism by Akhilesh

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?