11th July 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do PhD in Tourism Management after MBA in Tourism Administration student?

Hello Sir,
I am a student of MBA(Tourism Administration). After completing my MBA, I want to do PhD in the specialization of Tourism Management. I want your suggestion that is it beneficial for me to do PhD after my MBA? Please suggest me!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do PhD in Tourism Management for M.Com(Business Management) student?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  3. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  4. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate?
  5. Universities offering MBA in Travel and Tourism? Is this course beneficial? Is CAT necessary to get admission in MBA?
  6. In which state SLET for Tourism Administration & Management is conducted? Procedure to apply?
  7. Universities in India that provide Ph.D in tourism studies/management/administration?
  8. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  9. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  10. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  11. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Tourism?
  12. NET Tourism Administration and Management (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to apply for governemnt sector jobs in Tourism? -- [New]
  14. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
  15. How to get admission in Master in Tourism top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  17. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  18. Which is the best tourism institute in North East India? What is the scope in Tourism?
15th July 2016, 12:50 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do PhD in Tourism Management after MBA in Tourism Administration student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am a student of MBA(Tourism Administration). After completing my MBA, I want to do PhD in the specialization of Tourism Management. I want your suggestion that is it beneficial for me to do PhD after my MBA? Please suggest me!
Yes, of course it is beneficial to pursue for PhD in Tourism Management after MBA in Tourism Administration. Let's see few advantages of PhD in Tourism Management .

- It helps to improve the candidate knowledge in research field especially in Market research.
- One can also find job opportunity in Teaching field.
1st February 2019, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do PhD in Tourism Management after MBA in Tourism Administration student?

Hi sir I have finished my MBA in Human resources. But I want to study PhD in Tourism management. Is it possible? Please guide me sir I'm in dilemma.
27th November 2020, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am mba graduate in tourism and hospitality management can I do any PhD in in tourism after my mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?