3rd October 2015, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Which graduation course I can take after completion of intermediate with 820 marks to get a government job in future?

Sir/Mam,

I completed my intermediate with 820 marks i want an government job. so which degree course i want to join? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? Awaiting for the right answer on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I need to select after completion of my intermediate to get a government job?
  2. Which degree I should take up to get a government job in future?
  3. What should I study further to get a government job if scored 820 marks in 12th?
  4. Is there any possibility to get a government job after completion of intermediate?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of diploma course in Electrical and telecommunication? -- [New]
  6. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  7. What is best after completion of intermediate? Is it Graduation or Polytechnic course?
  8. What should I do after completion of intermediate to do CA course in future?
  9. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72%
  10. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed while being in a Government job?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  12. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?
  13. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  14. Can I get any government job if I have scored 79.3% marks in intermediate?
  15. Is this possible to do CS Intermediate directly after the completion of B.Com and having 5 years of work experience as Accountant?
  16. Is there any job available after completion of intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible for me to get a government job in Delhi after completion of B.Ed with 62% marks?
  18. What are the government job facilities after completion of graduation in B.A.M.S?
5th October 2015, 02:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation course I can take after completion of intermediate with 820 marks to get a government job in future?

As there are many fields in graduation course so, according to your interest choose the field you wish to pursue in graduation.

The minimum educational qualification for applying a government job at senior level requires graduation in any field.

If you have done arts related course in 10+2 then choose any arts stream in graduation or else take science stream either B.E/ B.Tech.

Have a good clarity on what you want to become and according to that choose the respective stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?