17th October 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Management Studies for an Arts student?

I am Riyu and I am an Arts student. Can I join Bachelor of Management Studies course? But I don't have Maths or Statistics or Computer science. I have Geography and Economics. So can I apply for BMS course?

19th October 2016, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Management Studies for an Arts student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Riyu and I am an Arts student. Can I join Bachelor of Management Studies course? But I don't have Maths or Statistics or Computer science. I have Geography and Economics. So can I apply for BMS course?

The candidates shall have passed HSC or 12th Class examination (arts, science or commerce stream) of any state or other board of Higher Secondary Education, are eligible for the admission to Bachelor of Management Studies. The candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in 10+2 for the admission in some colleges. So you are eligible for the Bachelor Management Studies after completion of 12th arts stream. The course is available in many colleges in India.
24th October 2016, 12:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Management Studies for an Arts student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for Bachelor of Management Studies course. Mathematics subject is not necessary for this curse.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Bachelor of Management Studies course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?