26th January 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Education course for 12th Arts student?

hi,
I am preparing for my 12th Arts Board exam.
I want to do Bachelor of Education B.Ed course.
So, I am eligible for this course?
Please reply as soon as possible

28th January 2015, 01:27 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Education course for 12th Arts student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,
I am preparing for my 12th Arts Board exam.
I want to do Bachelor of Education B.Ed course.
So, I am eligible for this course?
Please reply as soon as possible
We appreciate your aspiration to apply for B.Ed course. But, we care sorry that 12th standard is not enough qualification to apply for B.Ed course. You need to complete Graduation or it's equivalent qualification to be eligible for B.Ed. So, please apply for Graduation course after 12th standard.

Applicants who wants to take the B.Ed course has to be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university. Most of the Recognized universities are require minimum 50% of marks in undergraduate level for the admission process.

Some other reputed universities conduct their own entrance examination as well. Admission is based on the marks acquired in Graduation and entrance exam.
28th January 2015, 12:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Education course for 12th Arts student?

I am really sorry to say that, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) course with 12th class as an educational qualification. Yes, to be eligible you must have passed minimum "Graduation or any Bachelor degree" from a recognized university. This is the reason why, you cannot appear for B.Ed entrance Examination with 12th class (Arts) as an educational qualification.

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue B.Ed:

>> Minimum Graduation or Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks obtained from a recognized university.

>> As there is no age bar required for B.Ed course, there is no problem with age. But there is problem with Educational Qualification only.

>> Since you are 12th Arts student, I suggest you to pursue B.A (Bachelor of Arts) course after completion of 12th Arts.

>> After obtaining B.A degree which is considered as Bachelor degree, you will then be eligible to pursue B.Ed course.
14th April 2015, 11:00 PM
amanshrivastava98

According to the norms of UGC, for any graduation course you need to have at least 55% in higher secondary.

No matter which stream you have in 12th, if you have completed the higher secondary, then you can definitely apply for the BEd in any university of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?