9th August 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Can Arts student do Bachelor of Management Studies course?

I want to do BMS(Bachelor of management studies) but I am from arts stream. I have Economics, English, Hindi, Political Science and Physical Education in my 12th class.

Please reply to my query as soon as possible.

13th August 2014, 10:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Arts student do Bachelor of Management Studies course?

Yes surely you can apply for admission into BMS if you are a student of Arts stream. All you need to do is apply for the entrance examination which any stream student can give after 10+2 from a recognized board of education.

There are some percentage criteria for most of the entrance examinations for BMS like you must have 50% marks in 10+2. So make sure that you have atleast 50% marks so that you are eligible for entrance examination.

Some of the popular universities which conduct BMS entrance examination every year are given below.

• Delhi University
• St. Xaviers College, Mumbai
• National PG College, Lucknow
• Mithibai College of Arts, Mumbai
• Guru Nanak College of Arts and Commerce, Mumbai

There are many Universities which conduct BMS course and admission into top college is based on merit with good marks. So you need to get prepared for the entrance exam which mainly tests your aptitude towards the General Knowledge, Reasoning, English and Quantitative Aptitude. So don't worry about your stream and be prepared for the entrance exam.
4th September 2017, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Do maths marks of class 10th has any importance for appearing in DU for BMS couse ... please reply as soon as possible ..
8th September 2017, 01:39 PM
cataleya11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do BMS(Bachelor of management studies) but I am from arts stream. I have Economics, English, Hindi, Political Science and Physical Education in my 12th class.

Please reply to my query as soon as possible.
Arts students can do a Bachelor of Management Studies. Students from any stream can apply for this course. BMS course is a well reputed course which prepares the students as managers and also uses the best available technology.

Some of the colleges which provide BMS course are
Xavier's College
NIMS University
Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce
Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics
St. Francis College for Women
Azad Degree College
Jai Hind College

Eligibility Criteria-

Aspirants have to clear intermediate level or any other equivalent exam.
Students of any stream are eligible to apply.
Minimum marks required in 12th level is 50%.
No age limitation.

Some institutions provide admission through admission test only and some other give admission based on 12th level marks. The admission test is held separately by different institutions.
11th September 2017, 04:30 PM
kunalroy89

Arts stream students are also eligible for BMS. You need to have secured the minimum marks required for admission or eligibility in the specific college of your choice.
Some colleges or group of colleges conduct entrance exams whereas some provide direct admission based on 12th marks. Choose the college/university wisely.
There is no problem regarding your stream of studies in 12th.
12th September 2017, 06:26 PM
sapphire1

Yes, of course, Arts students can also apply for the BMS. BMS is 3 years course and it is bachelor course. This course is related to management. This has good value and good demand in the market. So it is best to do this course.

Eligibility criteria for BMS:

The candidate should have the 12th class with minimum 50% marks. There is no necessity to have a particular stream for this course. Any Candidate who has 12th with minimum 50% marks can apply for this course.

There are many colleges and universities in which you can apply for this course. Many universities conduct their own entrance exam for BMS course. I think it is best to get college through entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?