8th December 2016, 02:17 PM
Whitegirl smitha

How can I pursue PG in Cosmetology after completing B.Com? Which colleges offer the course in Kerala and what is the course duration?

Respected Sir, I am graduated in B.Com. I want to do PG in Cosmetology. I want to know ow can I pursue PG in Cosmetology after completing B.Com? Which colleges offer the course in Kerala and what is the course duration? Please provide the details about the syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Cosmetology course after few years of completing BDS? Is Cosmetology course a good Career choice?
  2. Cosmetology Colleges, Courses and Exams after B.Pharmacy
  3. Which Colleges in Kerala offer B.Sc in Forensic Science? How can I apply for admission?
  4. How to study of cosmetology? What is the fee structure?
  5. How much should I score in my Graduation to pursue B.Ed course? Which Colleges in Calicut offer B.Ed course? -- [New]
  6. B.Com or BBA? Difference between BBA and BMS?
  7. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges offering the course in Kerala?
  8. What is the minimum qualification to join Airport Management? Which are the colleges in Kerala offering this course? What is the duration of the course?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue Medical Postgraduate Diploma in Cosmetology Specialized in Laser field after completing Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from National University of Malaysia?
  10. Can I pursue MD in Pediatrics after completing BHMS from Baroda?
  11. Is there is any course related to cosmetology for a B.Tech graduate?
  12. List of top colleges in India offering Cosmetology course?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue ME in Robotics Engineering after completing BE in CSE? Which Colleges offer this course and which exam is required for admission?
  14. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  15. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 10th? Which colleges in Bangalore offer Diploma in Architecture?
  16. Entrance examination for doing Cosmetology and colleges available for the same?
  17. Top colleges of pune that offer bcom and bcom hons? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Arts students eligible for BSC?
9th December 2016, 06:31 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I pursue PG in Cosmetology after completing B.Com? Which colleges offer the course in Kerala and what is the course duration?

As per my knowledge you are not eligible for PG in Cosmetology as for doing this course you have to pursue medical courses like MBBS, BDS etc. But you have completed your graduation in Commerce so you are not eligible for PG in Cosmetology. But you can try for certificate and diploma courses in cosmetology in which minimum qualification is 12th and duration of these courses are 3 months to 1 year. Thanks
28th June 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue PG in Cosmetology after completing B.Com? Which colleges offer the course in Kerala and what is the course duration?

Respected Sir, I am graduated in B.Com. I want to do PG in Cosmetology. I want to know ow can I pursue PG in Cosmetology after completing B.Com? Which colleges offer the course in west bengal and what is the course duration? Please provide the details about the syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?