4th September 2014, 08:15 PM
maheshbabuv

Is there any scope after learning Ethical Hacking? Should I do this course or not?

dear friends
i would like to learn ethical hacking (information security) can you please guide me if this having opportunities or not.please guide me i am in little bit confusion about this course and carrier in this course

regards
mahesh
[email protected]

10th September 2014, 12:38 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Is there any scope after learning Ethical Hacking? Should I do this course or not?

SCOPE FOR ETHICAL HACKING:

Ethical hacker is pretty much a good job role which a Graduate can get as now a days it's the topic of the hour where security plays an important role everywhere in internet and cloud. Getting a job in ethical hacking field will be pretty much tough as there is a huge competition these days for it.

You need to make sure that you will do some ethical hacking certification courses in order to sharpen your skills with the various ethical hacking topics. Couple of certification course which you can take up immediately if you are interested are as follows,

-> CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) - http://www.eccouncil.org/Certificati...ethical-hacker

-> AFCEH - (Ankit Fadia Certified Ethical Hacker) - http://ankitfadia.in/afceh.html

Once you have these certifications done you can add those in your resume which will automatically add weightage when you search for the Ethical job roles!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?