25th November 2011, 12:23 PM
KPNEPAL

Will there be any university which offer MCA course at free of cost and by giving scholarship to Physically Handicapped candidates?

R/sir

I am physically handicapped persons , I do BCA complete 2011 till I want to scholarship free Master computer application any university but till no idea about the free university.

10th December 2011, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any university which offer MCA course at free of cost and by giving scholarship to Physically Handicapped candidates?

i am physically handicapped i have completed my B.C.A will i got any reservation for M.C.A seats in karnataka and is every college have PC reservation or not
13th October 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any university which offer MCA course at free of cost and by giving scholarship to Physically Handicapped candidates?

Is PGDCA from Annamalai University and DOEACC 'A' Level course equivalent? Please reply me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?