27th October 2016, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for joining diploma in distance mode education?

Sir/Mam,
I wants to study diploma in distance mode education pls give the information. Can you please give me the procedure which I need to follow? Please give me the complete steps which I have to follow? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
  2. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  3. Is it possible to do diploma in mechanical engineering from Bahrain through distance mode?
  4. Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar?
  5. Is it possible to complete diploma course without attending the class?
  6. Is it good to do diploma through distance mode?
  7. How to apply for distance mode B.E.? Which are the leading institution for distance mode B.E.?
  8. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges providing diploma in distance mode in Andhra Pradesh
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing diploma in distance mode from UP?
  11. List of colleges and admission procedure for joining distance education B.Tech program? I have passed diploma with second class
  12. Is it true that distance mode diploma is not valid anymore?
  13. Is it possible to do distance course in Diploma Electrical Engineering?
  14. How can I pursue a course on Autism through distance education mode?
  15. Chances to get education loan to study MBA in distance mode from EIILM University? Procedure to get education loan from BOI? -- [New]
  16. List of polytechnic colleges in Andhra Pradesh for distance mode diploma in mechanical
  17. Procedure to apply for diploma in civil engineering through distance mode?
  18. What is the procedure followed to do marketing diploma course in distance mode after completion of 12th?
27th October 2016, 10:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for joining diploma in distance mode education?

To join Diploma course, candidates must have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it.
After the completion of class 10th, candidates need to appear in the entrance examination, qualifying in which they can take admission to study the said course through distance mode education. Apply in different Colleges offering the said course through distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?