20th December 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can a bank grant an education loan to study Law course in distance mode?

Hello sir, I am studying in 1st year of B.Sc Mathematics and interested to study a Law course in distance mode. Can a bank grant me an education loan to study Law in distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Bank provides an education loan to study B.Tech in regular mode and LLB in distance mode?
  2. List of distance colleges to study LLB course? Which bank can grant me an education loan in Ambala?
  3. Which bank can grant me an education loan to study BA LLB course? What is the procedure for it?
  4. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  5. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  6. How much does it costs to study Aeronautics? How much education loan will bank grant?
  7. Possibility to apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode at The Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the past loan amount is for 3 years?
  8. How long does a Bank takes to grant an education loan?
  9. Does Union Bank of India provides education loan to study MBA Finance in distance mode? -- [New]
  10. Which bank grants an education loan at Tamil Nadu to the resident of Madhya Pradesh?
  11. List of best colleges and universities offering LLB in distance mode? In which bank should I apply for an education loan for it?
  12. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land?
  13. Which bank can grant an education loan to study Animal Research from New Zealand? What should I do for it?
  14. Can I withdraw an education loan from the same bank where I work for master degree course in distance mode? What should I do for it?
  15. Can I get Motorbike through Bank Education Loan if the distance between college and home is much more?
  16. Will Bank grant an education loan if my father has already taken a car loan?
  17. Can I get an education loan if my income is 57 thousand? Which bank can grant the loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to apply for an education loan against salary to study B.Tech in distance mode?
31st December 2016, 08:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a bank grant an education loan to study Law course in distance mode?

I am extremely sorry to state that banks do not offer education loan to pursue law course in distance mode. You can take education loan if you pursue it in regular mode. Distance courses are only sponsored by banks as education loan only when there is a tie-up with a company of the student or the student wants to pursue the course and carry on with his/her job along side. Other than this, there is no other option of getting education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?