21st January 2017, 01:24 PM
Anadinath Mukherjee

From which Open University should I pursue Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT)? What is the procedure for admission?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT) from an Open University but I don't know which University is the best for pursuing? I want to know from which Open University should I pursue Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT)? What is the procedure for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering LAB technical courses in Mangalore?
  2. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information on B.Sc MLT course and schedule of exam in Kerala?
  4. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology for Diploma student of State Medical Faculty of WB?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Sc MLT through distance mode after completion of BMLT from AAIDU? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to appear in IP University B.Ed entrance exam for BMLT graduate?
  7. Best course to do after BiPC other than MBBS?
  8. Can I join MLT after passing BSc Nursing?
  9. What can I do after completing DMLT?
  10. Does AIIMS offer Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology course? Details, admission procedure, requirements and cutoff marks required in 12th to get admisson?
  11. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  12. Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?
  13. Can I pursue M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) after completing B.Sc Biology scoring 72% marks? Which Colleges in India offer this course?
  14. Which University offers Correspondence course in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) in India??
  15. How to pursue Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science from a government college? List of government colleges for it?
  16. How can I open Pathology Laboratory being a Microbiology graduate and Diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Technology having 10 years of experience?
  17. Pathology laboratory after B.Sc in microbiology and diploma in Medical laboratory technology?
  18. Can I do graduation on the basis of 12th from NIOS?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?