29th December 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation on the basis of 12th from NIOS?

I am Govind, I have completed my Matriculation in 2009 after that I completed 12th board in 2013 from NIOS but now I'm pursuing for graduation as well as I am doing job in BPO. I'm 25 years old. I've not completed my graduation yet. As I'm a physically handicapped person .I'm getting nervous in this situation. I'm not getting anything, what should I do at this moment. Please show me my way.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in Singapore on 12th basis for NIOS student?
  2. Is there any problem in getting job at private companies on the basis of NIOS?
  3. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  4. Eligibility to sudy in Canada on the basis of 12th NIOS?
  5. Can I take admission for Fy.Com in NIOS after 12?
  6. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?
  7. Is 12th NIOS valid for polytechnic entrance exam?
  8. Whether NIOS student is eligible to study Graduation in Delhi University?
  9. Can I give an improvements exam from NIOS to have better marks in 12th before starting graduation course?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  11. Is it difficult to study MBBS in Japan if pursue 12th from NIOS Board?
  12. Is there any problem in getting job in any field or in any private companies of engineering after passing 12th from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can i go to Australia for further studies on the basis of NIOS certificate?
  14. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  15. Can I do Graduation in AMU being an NIOS student?
  16. Can I appear in Engineering entrance exams on NIOS Science basis having completed 11th Commerce?
  17. Detailed information about NIOS Homeopathy Certificate course?
  18. Can I appear in 12th NIOS directly after completing 10th? Does it create problem in graduation?
29th December 2016, 01:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation on the basis of 12th from NIOS?

Yes, you can get admission in Bachelor's degree on basis of 10+2 NIOS marksheet and certificates as NIOS is central government recognized board. There is nothing to get nervous, you can get admission in regular or distance Bachelor's degree. For regular bachelor's degree, you will have to leave BPO job. You can distance bachelor's degree from following universities:

>>School of Open Learning, Delhi University.

>>IGNOU.

>>Sikkim Manipal University.

>>Dr Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad.

>>Osmania university.

>>Nalanda Open University.

In case of regular bachelor's degree, you can pursue it from Delhi University, Pune University, Patna University etc.
29th December 2016, 06:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can pursue your higher education that is graduation after passing your 12th from a recognised board in any discipline and as you have completed your 12th from NIOS board hence that is recognised board in any institute of our country so you are eligible.
NIOS board is recognised board in most of the institutes of our country and there are very less institutes which do not recognise this board but still you can persue your graduation.
29th December 2016, 11:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*Lots of candidates nowadays are confused whether National Institute of open schooling certificate is valid for not for any higher study course. In India, the approval to any board to conduct board examination is given by Indian government.

*Ministry responsible for it is Ministry of Human Resource. NIOS has been approved by MHRD. You can do graduation on basis of 12th from NIOS board without any doubt.
29th December 2016, 11:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can do Graduation after the completion of class 12th from NIOS Board, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board can definitely opt for Graduation course.
Since NIOS is a recognised Board, you can take admission to study Graduation on the basis of NIOS certificate.
30th December 2016, 12:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you ca very much get admission in graduation course if you have completed your 12th board education from NIOS board, there is no such problem in it. You will just have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria required for admission in the concluding Institute you wish to get admission in.

Therefore, you need not worry about your admission in graduation, you can very much opt for it.
15th July 2017, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 2 years diploma in Hotel Management post 10th. Later i realized that graduation is must for a reputed job as 2 year diploma was not counted as 10 2. I appeared 12th from NIOS. Currently working for a bank as a third party staff, i was offered a job in the same Bank, but they required graduation. I am now looking to complete my graduation, as it is shadowing my good work. I checked the Mumbai University website, it is very confusing to check for admissions after 12th NIOS. Also visited the university, but nobody gives a clear explanation. How can I complete my graduation? Is not any other university i can apply. Will Mumbai University only can get me this job? Pls help..! Thanks in advance.
28th July 2017, 02:06 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get admission in graduation. NIOS is a highly recognised board of India.
NIOS is an open schooling board.
You can take admission in any university of India.
NIOS is same as the other board like CBSE , ISC or state board.
You can take admission as a private student or in an open university like-
IGNOU.
Nalanda Open university.
Delhi university of open schooling etc.
31st July 2017, 08:33 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Govind, I have completed my Matriculation in 2009 after that I completed 12th board in 2013 from NIOS but now I'm pursuing for graduation as well as I am doing job in BPO. I'm 25 years old. I've not completed my graduation yet. As I'm a physically handicapped person .I'm getting nervous in this situation. I'm not getting anything, what should I do at this moment. Please show me my way.
Yes, you are eligible to apply for graduation or nay further educational studies because the NIOS(National Institute of Open Schooling) is a govt recognized board of education for higher secondary education.

>> Candidate as you are doing job and want to do graduation then you can apply for the collages which offers you distance learning facility so that you can work and also do graduation simultaneously.

LIST OF UNIVERSITIES WHICH PROVIDES THE FACILITY OF DISTANCE LEARNING:-

1). Skiim Manipal University.(Gangtok).

2). Symbioses center of Distant Learning.(Pune).

3). Neta ji Subhas University.(Kolkata).

4). University of Mumbai(IDOL).(Mumbai).

5). Maharishi Dayanand University(DDE).(Rohtak).

6). University of Delhi(SOL).(New Delhi).

7). Shivaji University(CDE).(Kolhapur).

So these are some good universities provide distance learning facility to students.

Good luck.
11th September 2017, 04:40 PM
kunalroy89

Pass certificate from NIOS is valid everywhere for graduation or job after 12th. NIOS is not only govt recognised but infact it is run by Govt dept as well. There is no question about ineligibility. Get admission at proper time in Regular or Distance learning graduation courses without any hussle.
12th September 2017, 06:20 PM
sapphire1

Yes, of course, you can apply for the graduation after 12th class with open school. It doesn't matter that from where you have done your 12th class. But your 12th class should be from a recognized University or board.

If you have done 12th from a recognized university then definitely you can apply for the graduation in any of the colleges. As you are doing the job yet then I think it is best to do your graduation through distance learning course.

There are so many colleges and universities where you can apply for the graduation some are given below:

IGNOU
Sikkim Manipal University
Lovely professional university
Symbiosis University Pune
University of Delhi
Shivaji University

All universities are best for doing distance learning education. You can apply for the course in any of the university.
16th September 2017, 10:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of 12th standard from NIOS, you can apply for B.A, B.Com and B.Sc course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCMB are eligible for B.A, B.Com and B.Sc course..

Your age should be above 16 years.
12th January 2018, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

R/Sir/Madam, I am completed my 12th from nios with medical n non medical streams 2015, result was declared online but I have no original marksheet n certificate, I have only online marksheet, then plz tell me how I'll get admission for B.SC. in ignou from distance mode. Can Ignou Jammu gives me admission. Plz answer me
2nd December 2018, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in nips senior secondary because my graduation is complete from commerce field b.com pls guide me that I take admission in science 12th in nios
6th March 2019, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i do graduation on the basis of of 12th from Jharkhand State open School (JSOS)
11th March 2022, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I want ask you that afte passed 12th from nios board can i take admission gratuation and post gratuation and then b.ed kya main age teacher ban skti hu koi problem to nh aygi na regular se gratuation or post graduation main admission hojayga na please Rply me
31st March 2022, 10:03 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can do Graduation after the completion of class 12th from NIOS Board, there is no problem in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?