12th September 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Does AIIMS offer Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology course? Details, admission procedure, requirements and cutoff marks required in 12th to get admisson?

Hello,
Can anyone of you please tell me Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology course is available at AIIMS? How to get admission? Details of requirements and minimum marks in 12th to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for MSc in Anatomy if I am a student of BAMS
  2. Information on B.Sc MLT course and schedule of exam in Kerala?
  3. Does the company allow to do M.E in distance while working in LnT infotech?
  4. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  5. List of colleges offering LAB technical courses in Mangalore?
  6. Diploma in Paramedical courses available in Kerala?
  7. what is the percentage required in class 10 to become a doctor
  8. What are the career options in BIPC other than MBBS?
  9. What is the difference between BSc MLT and BMLT? What is the duration of the course?
  10. Is Sikkim Manipal University approved by UPSC board?
  11. Cutoff marks required in NATA and 12th GSEB to study Bachelor of Architecture course?
  12. Admission procedure and cutoff marks required in 12th ISC to study B.Tech in IISER?
  13. Procedure of admission in AIIMS? What papers and documents are required?
  14. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology 1st Year Basic Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Which courses can I do after completing DMLT from Mumbai University?
  16. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the cutoff marks requirements for B.E admission?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 12th?
14th September 2015, 02:39 PM
Sam James

Thumbs down Re: Does AIIMS offer Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology course? Details, admission procedure, requirements and cutoff marks required in 12th to get admisson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can anyone of you please tell me Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology course is available at AIIMS? How to get admission? Details of requirements and minimum marks in 12th to get admission?
Sorry, BSc Medical Laboratory Technology is not available @AIIMS.

AIIMS mainly focus in Nursing and Medicine, with more importance to higher studies including Doctoral Studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?