9th February 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Previous 7 years question papers with answer keys for MCA entrance exam of Delhi University

Respected Sir, I have applied for MCA entrance exam of Delhi University so I need the previous 7 years question papers with answer keys for MCA entrance exam of Delhi University so that I can start preparing for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Delhi University MCA 2nd Year Fourth Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Previous years question papers of MCA entrance exam?
  3. Last 5 years question papers with answer keys? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Delhi University B.A (H) French Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Delhi University MCA 1st Year Second Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Previous years question papers of MCA entrance of Anna University?
  7. Previous 10 years question papers of MCA entrance of Lucknow University? How should I prepare for it?
  8. Previous 10 years question papers for IIT JAM with answer keys
  9. Previous few years question papers for M.Com entrance exam of Delhi University and IP University?
  10. Delhi University LLB Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) BioChemistry - Third Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) Bio-Chemistry - First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Previous 15 years question papers with solution for B.Ed entrance exam of Delhi University -- [New]
  14. JNU M.Sc and PhD Biotechnology entrance exam papers with answer keys
  15. Previous years question papers for MA history entrance exam for Delhi University
  16. Previous years solved question papers for MCA exam, Kerala
  17. Delhi University LLM Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA 1st Year-Introduction to Software Engineering (MCA 07) exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
15th February 2017, 01:40 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous 7 years question papers with answer keys for MCA entrance exam of Delhi University

MCA--Master of Computer Application is a Post-Graduate degree in Computer Application.

To appear in MCA Entrance Exam candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university and have complete 12th with Mathematics. This course focuses on developing and implementing the software at a system and application level. It is a 3 years(6 Semesters) course.

Some of the important subjects in MCA -

Object Oriented Programming
Multimedia and Business Administration
Operating Systems
Data Base Management System
Networking Operations
Operation Research

I have attached MCA Exam papers here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?