1st March 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D in Signal Processing?

Hi All, I wish to do Ph.D on signal processing (ECE domain & my interest also ECE) under anna university. My UG was in the department of ECE & PG was in the dept of power electronics & drives(cross major). How the syllabus is to be.. either in ece discipline or power electronics & drives related. and also send me the syllabus as well as model question paper for Ph.D entrance exam.?

Please send me your valuable thoughts..

Related Questions:
  1. Kurukshetra University ECE 3rd Year-Digital Signal Processing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Previous years papers for Digital Signal Processing
  3. IETE AMIETE -ET (New Scheme) Digital Signal Processing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. What kind of Projects can be done in Digital Signal Processing?
  5. Sathyabama University, B.E in EEE, 5th Semester, Digital Signal Processing & ITS Application Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication? I have completed B.Tech from ECE
  7. What should I opt among Signal Processing and Control Systems to study in M.Tech?
  8. Which one should I choose between Embedded, Robotics and Digital Signal Processing for further studies after ECE engineering?
  9. Best path to be followed after M.Tech in Signal Processing?
  10. Procedure to get job in Canada for M.Tech(Signal Processing) candidate?
  11. Book to be preferred for Digital Signal Processing?
  12. What are the career options for me after completion of B.Tech course?
  13. Higher studies after BE except for MS and MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies in Bangalore for summer training in Digital Signal Processing?
  15. Which are the various addressing modes for Signal processing?
  16. Last 5 years question papers for Signal Processing subject in AMIE Section B?
  17. Best institute for short term PG Diploma in Embedded System and Digital Signal Processing field admission procedure?
  18. What should we do after completion of B.Tech CSE? Which higher studies course to opt for?
24th March 2017, 07:58 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D in Signal Processing?

Syllabus followed for Ph.D in Signal Processing:

The syllabus for doing Ph.D in Signal Processing generally includes, the following mentioned topics.

> Power and Bandwidth Consideration

> Basics of Filter design

> MAC Protocols

> Routing Algorithms

> Discrete Fourier Transforms

> Random Variables ...etc.,

Major topics include,

* Probability and Random Processes
* Communication Networks
* Digital and Analog Communication
* Signals and Systems
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?