2nd March 2017, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and syllabus followed for Ph.D Computer Science in JNTUH?

Respected Sir/Mam, I want to do Ph.D in CSE from JNTUH, I want to know the procedure and syllabus? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this as I need to apply soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to take admission for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  2. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  4. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  6. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  7. When the application forms of DU, IP, DTU and IIT will be published for Ph.D in Computer Science programme? Syllabus of Ph.D in Computer Science programme?
  8. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. Syllabus for PhD entance exam in Computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  12. Procedure to apply and Computer Science syllabus of PhD entrance exam conducted by IP University?
  13. Previous question papers of PhD entrance exam for Computer Science?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  15. List of top 10 universities which offer PhD in Computer Science in India?
  16. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science and Automation/Computer Science?
  17. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  18. Can I do PhD if secured 56% in B.Sc and 53.9% in M.Sc(Computer Science)?
24th March 2017, 08:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure and syllabus followed for Ph.D Computer Science in JNTUH?

Mode of selection of doing Ph.D in Computer Science in JNTUH generally includes,

* Entrance Examination
* Interview

So you are required to qualify the both the rounds in order to get admission and go through the links given below for more details.

You can find more details from the links given below

Click here for Bulletin

Click here for List of Research Courses offered by JNTUH

For More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?