20th August 2012, 11:35 PM
vegdashrey

What are the career options for me after completion of B.Tech course?

i want to know that all options regarding the education after btech
like mba,mtech or other field so acan select appropriate field

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options for me after completion of B.Tech course?
  2. Career options after Btech computer science if a student is not good in programming? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it a right choice for me to do CA course after completion of M.Com course? Career Options after completion of M.Com course?
  4. What to do after Btech ECE? What are the best career options?
  5. Which universities are suitable for me after completing B.E in mechanical engineering? What are the career options for me after completion of MS
  6. Career options available other then M.Tech or MBA?
  7. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  8. Career options after completion of B.Com course?
  9. What are the career options after completion of MBA course? Will there be any Job in Banking sector after completion of this course?
  10. Career Options after completion of B.Sc in Physiology?
  11. Career Options after completion of 10th Class with 85% of marks? -- [New]
  12. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  13. Career options after completion of MSc in Animal Husbandary and Dairying?
  14. Career Options after completion of 12th with Medical stream?
  15. Career Options after completion of 12th Class other than Engineering and Medicine?
  16. Career Options after completion of 12th class?
  17. Career Options after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  18. Interesting Career Options in Biology after completion of 12th class other than Medicine?
21st August 2012, 04:33 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

Default Re: What are the career options for me after completion of B.Tech course?

Hello dear
As you also know that M. tech and mba is the post graduate degree after b.tech. It is very useful for you.But if you are intersted in further studies.
But if you want to prefer job then two ways are open.
1.Govt. sector
2.Private sector
In Govt. sector many jobs are available like in Railways,Navy,Indian Army,air force,Metro,education dept. etc..
but all these dept. takes selected candidates in written and interview exams.
So, you need to do hard work in many subjects like GK,Reasoning.....

In private sector you can get a job but after it you have to very hard work to maintain your position in your company.you have to be master of his subject.

So, in which field you want to prefer ,you should choose it.
All the best
23rd January 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options for me after completion of B.Tech course?

Im in last year of b.pharmacy I attempt the gate exam in life science subject.what are career apportunities after gate qaulification to me?
23rd January 2013, 06:26 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
there are many jobs for the candidates who have completed B.tech
Actually , you have scured Good percentage . So, you are eligible for Many jobs in Government sector and in Private sector
1) The candidates can attend for the walkins in Different I.T. companies .
To secure a job in I.T. companies , the candidates should have Strong Techical course knowledge
Some I.T. companies are ,
Infosys
Yahoo
Google
Irely
Mahindra satyam
The B.Tech Candidates can also apply for the Government sector jobs like :--
-- Indian Defence Services (Army,Navy,Air force)
-- UPSC
-- Civil Services
-- Short Service Commission
-- Indian Railway
-- Indian revenue
-- Groups exams
-- Banking Sector and etc.,
Thank you..................
25th January 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the diffrence between pursuing MBA and M.Tech in career front?
26th January 2013, 01:53 PM
dernbach

HELLO,

These are the career options for me after completion of B.Tech course---------------

1.Digital Signal Processing
2.Digital Electronics
3.Signal Processing
4.VLSI Designing
5.Embedded Systems
6.VLSI Testing
7.Networking
8.Robotics.

I hope this will help
All the best
27th March 2013, 05:48 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

hi,
there are many jobs for the candidates who have completed B.tech
Actually , you have scured Good percentage . So, you are eligible for Many jobs in Government sector and in Private sector
1) The candidates can attend for the walkins in Different I.T. companies .
To secure a job in I.T. companies , the candidates should have Strong Techical course knowledge
Some I.T. companies are ,
Infosys
Yahoo
Google
Irely
Mahindra satyam
The B.Tech Candidates can also apply for the Government sector jobs like :--
-- Indian Defence Services (Army,Navy,Air force)
-- UPSC
-- Civil Services
-- Short Service Commission
-- Indian Railway
-- Indian revenue
-- Groups exams
-- Banking Sector and etc.,
Thank you..................
27th March 2013, 10:17 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Career after B.Tech :

Job Career :

Public Sector Jobs :

UPSC

CDS

Banking

DRDO

ISRO

BSNL

SAIL

ECIL

AAI

RRB

BHEL

MECON

FCI

NALCO

IOCL

Private Sector Jobs :

TCS

Wipro

IBM

HCL

Accenture

Intel

Pixel Lab

Cognizant

Oracle

Dell

Education Career :

M.Tech

MBA

MS

28th March 2013, 05:54 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegdashrey View Post
i want to know that all options regarding the education after btech like mba,mtech or other field so acan select appropriate field

First of all i will say you that choose any field as per own interest not by any other interest or parents interest. This is your career so decide anything by self.

After completing the B.Tech course you have both option i.e job and higher study to develop yourself. If you are interested in the job then many company offer the job for the B.Tech holder candidates. In the final year of the B.Tech course the college will also provide the on-campus placement facility to the student.

If you are interested in the higher study then you can do M.Tech or MBA course for the brightness future. You can choose any one course as per own interest. If you are interested in the technical field then M.Tech is the best option for you. If you are interested in the business field then MBA is the best option for you.

So, you have both option in your hand. I advise you to choose any field as per own interest. Before choosing any field please think twice on that. Wish you all the Best.
28th June 2015, 05:31 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

You have many sectors open after completing B.tech:-

Private sector:-

->GOOGLE.
->DELL.
->WIPRO.
->IBM.
->TCS.
->L&T Infotech.

Government Sector:-

UPSC.
CDS.BANKING.
DRDO.
SAIL.
BSNL.
ISRO.
BHEL.
IOCL.

Education sector:-

M.tech.
MBA.

I hope you got it.
28th June 2015, 09:46 PM
kavitagopani

Hello

After B.tech there are many career options. You can go for master degree which would be very beneficial for you. In this competition you need something to make yourself outstanding from the crowd. So, master degree will help you a lot. It will also increase your payscale compared to bachelor. You can go for M.Tech or MBA whichever you like. Also take care that you choose an institute that offers placement.

The other option is job. You can directly go for job after B.Tech. Here you will have two categories.

First is government sector. You can apply for government jobs when notifications for requirement are published. Generally most of government jobs requirements GATE qualified candidates. So you can also appear for this exam.
Some government sectors are-
SAIL
BHEL
IOCL
BSNL
DRDO
BANKING

Then next option is private sectors. This companies hire through written aptitude tests and interviews or only interviews. This companies publish their job notifications on employment newspapers and online also.
Some private companies are - Google
Dell
Infosys
Wipro
IBM
Reliance
Essar

All the best for your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?