24th November 2015, 12:58 PM
anjali arella

Which one should I choose between Embedded, Robotics and Digital Signal Processing for further studies after ECE engineering?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I completed my B.E in stream of E.C.E (2015).. i would like to do higher studies.. so please help me to choose right path.. // but am interested in embedded,robotics,Digital Signal Processing.. so please help me out of this.. i'm confused.. actually i would like to do job in abroad .. so please tell clearly... this is my carrier so i have to choose very carefully.. please help me....

Related Questions:
  1. Projects related to Fibre Options, Microwave, Embedded Systems, Digital Signal Processing etc. for M.Tech?
  2. Best institute for short term PG Diploma in Embedded System and Digital Signal Processing field admission procedure?
  3. Kurukshetra University ECE 3rd Year-Digital Signal Processing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Which subject I can major in M.Tech after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  5. What to do after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 58%? Do I need to take up any course for that?
  6. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completing my ECE course?
  7. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  8. How may I get details about EIE branch?What's the future prospective? I'm B.Tech 1st year student -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies in Bangalore for summer training in Digital Signal Processing?
  10. Previous years papers for Digital Signal Processing
  11. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. What kind of Projects can be done in Digital Signal Processing?
  13. Sathyabama University, B.E in EEE, 5th Semester, Digital Signal Processing & ITS Application Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  14. What are the various courses related to software and networking for B.Tech
  15. Which course is better in VLSI field? Names of good training institutes with opportunities?
  16. List short term certification courses in Electronics & Communication field?
  17. IETE AMIETE -ET (New Scheme) Digital Signal Processing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-6th Semester Digital Signal Processing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
30th November 2015, 03:11 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Which one should I choose between Embedded, Robotics and Digital Signal Processing for further studies after ECE engineering?

ECE is the most evergreen department in the field of Engineering. Almost all top colleges offer seats which is the first to be filled other than all departments.
It has very wide area of syllabus that covers subjects in Electronics, Electrical, Robotics, Software etc.
It is great to see that you have interested in Higher studies, you have lot of subjects in M.E. so you have to take carefully in which you have interest.
Embedded has good scope in nowadays as all instruments are embedded systems.
Robotics may be a circuit in Electronics but you have embedded system in robotics.
DSP is also again same concepts as all the things deals with the electronics.
Embedded system will have a great scope since all the other departments depend on this course. Embedded is the main part of Robotics as well as Processor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?