25th March 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Can an ITI with MMV holder study Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical engineering? List of entrance exams and colleges for it?

Hello sir, I am studying ITI MMV stream and after it want to study Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical engineering. Can I study it? List of entrance exams and colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
  2. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  3. List of entrance exams available to study Civil Diploma for an ITI holder?
  4. List of AICTE affiliated distance colleges offering admission in Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for ITI holder?
  5. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Europe for Diploma holder?
  7. Entrance exams to study Engineering Diploma for ITI holder?
  8. Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering for ITI Holder in Rajasthan?
  9. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course to ITI holder in Fitter Trade?
  10. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the marks percentage criteria required to get admission for B.Tech aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course in private?
  13. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to upgrade my qualification after ITI Automobile Mechanic?
  16. List of colleges which offer Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam for ITI holder in Orissa?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  18. Am I eligible for lateral entry 2nd year diploma at an age of 35?
27th March 2017, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an ITI with MMV holder study Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical engineering? List of entrance exams and colleges for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying ITI MMV stream and after it want to study Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical engineering. Can I study it? List of entrance exams and colleges for it?

Yes, an ITI with MMV holder can study Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering course. The ITI candidates will be admitted to the second year of the diploma course through lateral entry mode. They have to appear for lateral entry entrance examination (LEET) for taking admission to the Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering in various polytechnic colleges. They can study the course in the following Polytechnic colleges

Government CPC Polytechnic Mysore - Official Website

PM Group of Institutions - Official Website

Career Point University - Official Website

Punjab Group of Colleges - Official Website

BFIT - Official Website
5th October 2021, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can an ITI with MMV holder study Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical engineering? List of entrance exams and colleges for it?

What is the percentage in Mmv stream eligible for automobile engineering and Mechanical engineering.
6th July 2022, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage in Mmv stream eligible for Mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?