31st January 2016, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the marks percentage criteria required to get admission for B.Tech aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course in private?

If I pass in pvt. diploma engg. cllege then what percentages they will need to get the chance in B.TECH (Aeronautical Engineering) college? At what percentages they need in semester in diploma engg.? Can someone please provide the answer soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  2. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Required percentage in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to get admission in Aeronautical Engineeering?
  4. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  5. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  6. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  8. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  9. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  10. How much percentage is required in mechanical diploma exam to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering Course?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?
  12. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  16. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  17. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  18. What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
31st January 2016, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the marks percentage criteria required to get admission for B.Tech aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course in private?

i have 2013 iti(mmv) and 2016 i.sc(pcm) complete the course. i can get admistion lateral entry in polytechnic but what stream are me course the best mechanical/automobile engineering..
31st January 2016, 12:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks percentage criteria required to get admission for B.Tech aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course in private?

Candidates passed diploma are eligible to get admission in B.tech course through LEET examination.

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test and it is conducted by different private and government university for admission of candidates in their institutes.

To appear for examination candidates need to have diploma from any recognised university with minimum 60% aggregate.

Candidates after qualifying in entrance examination are eligible to get admission.
31st January 2016, 01:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

If you want to opt for B.Tech course through lateral entry scheme by directly getting admission in the second year of engineering, then the admission is done on the basis of rank in LEET rather than percentage in diploma course. Usually 60% is enough to be eligible for LEET of both State as well as private universities. The admission in B.Tech course is purely done on the basis of rank in Lateral Entry Entrance Test.
31st January 2016, 07:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) course, you must have completed three years Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised board are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course by appearing and qualifying Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, JELET, ECET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board.
1st February 2016, 12:35 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission in aeronautical engineering on the basis of diploma course you must have to qualify all the subjects in your diploma and no backlog is allowed in your diploma course. You must have to score at least 45% marks in your diploma course for getting admission in bachelor in aeronautical. For your kind information i want to tell you that you will get direst admission in second year of aeronautical engineering after completion of your diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?