29th October 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering for ITI Holder in Rajasthan?

Respected Sir
I am completed iti and know
i want to complete diploma.
how and where can I get
admission in diploma for automobile
in rajasthan???????????//
please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering part time diploma course in Ernakulam for AC Mechanic ITI Holder?
  2. List of government colleges offering diploma in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat for ITI student?
  3. Colleges offering diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence for ITI holder?
  4. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  5. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  6. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  7. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  8. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Correspondence?
  10. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma course in EEE?
  11. Colleges offering diploma in Automobile Engineering Pune?
  12. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  13. How to be an automobile engineer?
  14. Information about Polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma course in EEE in Tamilnadu
  15. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  16. Best colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering? I am studying in 3rd year B.E ECE
  17. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma Automobile course(Approved by AICTE)?
  18. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
1st November 2014, 04:42 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering for ITI Holder in Rajasthan?

After completing ITI, you can join Diploma. There will be Diploma Entrance Examination as RPET in Rajasthan. Some colleges have their own entrance examination.

Based on the rank you get in it, you can get in to Diploma Colleges to complete Diploma in Automobile Engineering.

Admission Procedure:

• Counselling will be conducted by the government based on ranks.
• Based on the rank, you will be called.
• You will be given list of all available colleges and respective branches
• You need to select the college and branch as per your interest.
• After selection has done, you need to pay the tuition fee for first year, application fee, College fund completely in the counselling.
• You need to submit copies of marks sheet and rank card
• You will be given the confirmation letter regarding your college and branch details.
• You are supposed to go to the college on the joining date with these joining date, fee receipt, marks sheet, rank card originals
• College Management will check all these originals and will retain with them itself. They will be returned back when you complete your Diploma.

List of Colleges in Rajasthan offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering:

• Radhakrishna Institute of Technology and Engineering Science
• Apex Group of Colleges
• Regional College
• Dr. K.N Modi University
• Shridhar University
• Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University
• Singania University
• Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?