23rd June 2010, 08:36 AM
ignoursb472

Which stream should I choose for M.A English/MBA course if I want to the course while working in an MNC as a manager?

Dear Sir

I have done BA Eng Litt from Unuversity of Ras in 1982 n now working in an MNC as a manager.I m very interested in higher studies.What stream should I choose(MA Eng,MBA) ihave also done advance Scientific methods of crime deteection course from CDTS Hyderabad with distinction n have a flair for investigation.Kindly suggest.I m a really interested fro further edn for my interest only I am already working in a suitable position so going for higher edn is for my interest only.
rs

31st May 2011, 02:34 PM
stranger351

Default Re: Which stream should I choose for M.A English/MBA course if I want to the course while working in an MNC as a manager?

I think if you are working in MNC then you can choose Distance Learning Program which is Best for you.
Now come for MA OR MBA ..
Both courses are good..
But i think you should go for MBA which have greater value then that of MA English..
You can go for Symbosis Distance learning for MBA course.
1st June 2011, 05:10 PM
gautam chaudhary

Default Re: Which stream should I choose for M.A English/MBA course if I want to the course while working in an MNC as a manager?

well it is firstly depend on your interest but as far as your reputation concern you should do MBA.if you will crack CAT it will awesome.try to do.you can do anything and everything,just belive in you. Best of luck.
1st June 2011, 06:34 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

you need to do MBA in business schools.Because when ever you study MBA in b-schools you will get lot of knowledge better than now .So as my good suggession .
19th July 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Sc LIfe science and chemistry graduate.Which is best for me MBA or MA English?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?