13th June 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt for my graduation? I want to prepare for IPS exam

hi, iam 27 yrs old living in tirupur tamilnadu.... i have finished 12th standard... i joined b.sc (cs) and i have discontinued in 1 year,b'coz of family problem.. now i am intrested in studying b.sc or any other degree for applying I.P.S(INDIAN POLICE SERVICE)... so, please help me that which degree is easy to go to i.p.s??????? please reply me to my e-mail id [email protected]

2nd March 2012, 01:32 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Which course should I opt for my graduation? I want to prepare for IPS exam

Friend I think you should pursue BA with history,Sociology or economics stream.
Because these subject will make your grab on language. and you will get sight of real condition from history,Sociology or economics.They will teach you a lot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?