4th June 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I study further, if didn’t pass class 12th board exam?

Hello Sir, myself Adnan, if I have taken PCMB in Gujarat state. Is it possible, if I passed out PCB and in math. I didn’t passed. Can I do further studies?

4th June 2017, 09:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study further, if didn’t pass class 12th board exam?

No, you are not eligible to pursue your higher studies even if you have not passed Mathematics subject in your 12th standard board examination. You need to qualify all subjects in your 12th standard board examination s to be eligible to pursue your higher studies. You can qualify the Mathematics subject of your 12th standard board examination by appearing in supplementary examination conducted by your respective board. So, by qualifying the Mathematics subject of your 12th standard board examination, you are eligible to pursue your higher studies.
4th June 2017, 11:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can carry on your studies if you have passed in PCB and failed in mathematics. But, you can study further only among the subjects you have passed. As you have failed in mathematics, so you cannot pursue your bachelor's degree in mathematics. Instead, you can carry on your bachelor's degree in any of the subjects you have passed according to your interest except mathematics.
5th June 2017, 04:29 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You can go for you further studies only if you passes your 12th standard. It doesn't matter if you failed in one subject (Maths), it would be replaced by optional subject like physical education or computer science or whatever subject you have chosen as your optional subject, but you must have to qualify in your overall result, then only you would be eligible for further studies.
5th June 2017, 11:20 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to pursue your higher studies even if you have passed PCB and failed in Mathematics subject. You need to qualify all subjects in your 12th standard PCMB stream to be eligible to get admission for pursuing your higher studies. Since, you have failed in Mathematics subject in your 12th standard, you need to qualify that subject by appearing in supplementary examinations to get admission for pursuing your higher studies.
5th June 2017, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, myself Adnan, if I have taken PCMB in Gujarat state. Is it possible, if I passed out PCB and in math. I didn’t passed. Can I do further studies?

Yes, you can study further Diploma courses after failing in Class 12th board examination. You can apply for various diploma courses based on your 10th marks. There are courses like Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Diploma in Computer Science, Diploma in Textile Technology, Diploma in Production Engineering etc. You can apply for polytechnic diploma courses and appear for an entrance examination for taking admission. You can also study Diploma in Hardware and Networking course or you can continue your school education through NIOS. The above given are some of the options available for the 12th failed candidates.
5th June 2017, 02:26 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

No, you can't pursue your further studies without clearing Maths exam. If you have failed only in one subject then you can give supplementary exam for maths. Once you clear this exam then you will be eligible for your further studies. Thanks
6th June 2017, 12:34 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can study further if you qualify in PCB in class 12th without qualifying in Mathematics. In case you will have to proceed your career with medical field.
There are lot of options for you in future if you belong from PCB background.

For those who have an interest in Biology and are looking forward to a career in Medical line can opt for course like:
MBBS or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery).
BAMS or Bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and surgery.
Physician.
Optometrists.
Dental Surgeon.
Pharmacists. etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?