28th June 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBBS with 65% marks in 12th?

can i get admission in m.b.b.s if i get 65% marks in 12th

Related Questions:
  1. What marks required in 12th board exam to get admission for MBBS? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA?
  3. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  4. How can I get admission in MBBS course after scoring 67% marks in 12th
  5. Can I get admission to study MBBS if scored 75 marks in EAMCET and 62% in 12th?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  7. How much percentage is needed for admission in MBBS after 12th? What is the exact amount required for admission in MBBS
  8. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get admission for MBBS after scoring 95.3% marks in 12th exam
  10. Can I get admission to study MBBS if secured 80% in 12th being a 16 years old candidate?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS if scored 143 marks in NEET and secured 68% in 12th being an OBC student?
  12. How can I apply to get scholarship if pursuing MBBS after completing 12th Science with 89.96% Merit marks?
  13. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in Canada Medical University for MBBS program?
  14. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  15. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  16. Is it possible to study MBBS after completing 2 years of B.Sc?
  17. Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission in MBBS in D.Y.Patil? Minimum marks required in MHT CET?
  18. How to get admission for MBBS? I have scored 373 marks out of 720 in AIPMT
25th August 2012, 03:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS with 65% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get admission in m.b.b.s if i get 65% marks in 12th

Admission to the MBBS program is through Entrance Examinations, referred as Pre Medical Test and is conducted on various Levels. The minimum eligibility criteria to appear in the Pre Medical Test, is a pass in the +2 level of examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English. Candidates appeared in the qualifying examination and awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the Pre Medical Test. One must attain the age of seventeen years as on 31st of December of the year of admission. The duration of the program is four and a half years including one year internship.

The Pre Medical Test is conducted on various levels including National and State, whereas various Institutions conduct their own entrance examinations. Following are the list of some of the most common Pre medical Test conducted for admission to the MBBS program:

All India Pre Medical Test [AIPMT]

Armed Forces Medical College Entrance Examination

Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam

Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges

Christian Medical College Entrance Test

University of Delhi Medical Dental Entrance Test

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test

Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test

Manipal Pre Medical Test

Madhya Pradesh Pre Medical Entrance Test

Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exams

For detail information refer to the official website of the Medical Institute of concern.
25th August 2012, 06:45 PM
Ashwinkumar S.H

yah off course you can get but u should pay and get the seat in below some colleges

Government Homoeopathic College & Hospital
Private Medical Colleges in Basaveshwara Nagar, Bangalore

M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology
Private Medical Colleges in Mathikere, Bangalore

MVJ Group of Institutions
Private Medical Colleges in St. Thomas Town, Bangalore

National Institute of Unani Medicines
Private Medical Colleges in Viswaneedam, Bangalore

P.R. College of Nursing
Private Medical Colleges in Magadi Road, Bangalore

Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital
Private Medical Colleges in Mysore Road, Bangalore

Smt. V.H.D. Central Institute of Home Science
Private Medical Colleges in Seshadri Road, Bangalore

St. John's Medical College & Hospital
Private Medical Colleges in John Nagar, Bangalore
9th September 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

what are the syllabus we have to finish while studying mbbs and how is the whole course divided?what is the total maximum fee to complete the mbbs course?
27th November 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in MBBS with 57% marks in 12th
27th November 2012, 06:58 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Well,
MBBS is such a genre, which is more like MBA. Here getting a percentage in 12th standard definitely matters but more than that getting a good rank in IIT JEE matters. If you manage a ranking within 1000 then getting in better colleges will be a possibility Also within 2000-2500 ranks are also eligible for MBBS degree in various private colleges. But sometimes general lines are not available then and you have to go for dental surgeon courses. Since you mentioned nothing about your joint entrance examination scores, it is impossible to predict whether or not you will get a chance at the medicals.
27th November 2012, 08:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The admission into MBBS course is through entrance exams and not through marks in 10+2.

So you have to perform well in entrance exam if you want to get admission into MBBS course in a good college.

There are many entrance exams in India which are conducted for MBBS admission and if you want to get admission then you have to get a good rank.

CBSE AIPMT, CPMT, AIIMS , JIPMER, BHU PMT etc are some of the entrance exams that are conducted and if you have studied 10+2 with physics, chemistry and biology then you can apply for these entrances.

There is some news that there will be one entrance for all the MBBS seats in India from 2013.

The entrance will be known as NEET. So you have to apply for NEET from 2013 if you want to get admission into MBBS course.

The entrance exam will ask you questions from physics , chemistry and maths . So be prepared for the entrance exam because admission is based on it.

Aim for government college because fee is less in government colleges.

Private colleges charge a hefty amount of fee to give admission.
6th April 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to do BDS which test i have to give?
27th May 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBBS with 69% marks in 12th?
4th June 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am an orphan! Am from kerala i got 65% in 2. I want to go for mbbs. I got 28000 rank in keam entrance. But i cant give more money for mbbs. And i am a muslim. Wat to do sir! Is there any medical collages for me !!
22nd September 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

my name is karan.. i got 51% in 2 exam in cbse... cn i get a seat for mbbs? if i got 3000rank in kerala entrance? rply me?
8th March 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

now i am studying in 2. is there any entrance exam that i can write immediately after 2 in order to get admission in vssc?
8th March 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

now i am studying in 2. is there any entrance exam that i can write immediately after 2 in order to get admission in vssc?
30th March 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

If i get 65% in 12th standerd and 560 in aipmt, 150marks in mhtcet anf belongs to ST cast can iet addmission in medical collage ?
4th May 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I got 65% in aipmt 2014
I m a delhi girl is there any chance to get admIssion throuhg aipmt in mbbs
I m a delhi girl
7th May 2014, 05:31 PM
education.first

For first opinion and support for Engineering

and MBBS admissions through Management,

NRI and Foreign Quota. General queries

welcome. Pls Mail me at

[email protected]
1st June 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government medical college for mbbs after scoring in between 60%-70 % in 12 th std.
29th July 2015, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Dear candidates, to get admission in MBBS, B.tech, MD, MS, M.tech please contact at, 'sohandeepmathur(at)gmail.com' or call#08678071303
29th July 2015, 03:50 PM
channu tiwari

To get admission in the MBBS course you have to appear in AIPMT exam conducted by CBSE every year
It consists subjects-

Physics

Chemistry

Biology

After your performance in that exam it can be decided that whether you are eligible or not.
Thanks
9th May 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

If i cleared pmt but 12 th science merit 70% and gujcet marks is low can i apply mbbs??? Pmt exam base i can apply for mbbs...
12th June 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I belong to OBC category how much percentage require for me to get seat in jipmer minimum percentage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?