10th January 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CPMT, AIPMT and AFMC?

i am student of class 12th biology i want get good marks in afmc,aipmt and cpmt please guid me how to learn so that i can attampt all the exams within 3 months

12th December 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for CPMT, AIPMT and AFMC?

need some guide line and how to prepare for cpmt .while studying class in 11.
12th December 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

need some gideline for prepare entrance exam of cpmt.while in class 11.
28th July 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: How to prepare for CPMT, AIPMT and AFMC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
need some gideline for prepare entrance exam of cpmt.while in class 11.
how can. i prepare for AIPMT, AIMS ANS AFMC all together should i go fr the same syllabus fr clearing all the Or should i apply different strategies for all the 3 of them.......????
31st March 2015, 09:46 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Its a very common question for all the students who are preparing for any kind entrance exams.Getting a good marks is also a dreams for so many students.Their marks decide their career so its become very important to get good marks.
All the three exams named as AIPMT, AIMS and AFMC are conducted by government board to fill the seats in top level of medical college.

The students who get good marks are eligible to get admission in top medical college.

The personal advice from my side is the regular study of all the subject and apart from this your concept should also be clear in all the subjects.
If you are getting any problem in any subjects then you definitely consult your respected teachers as well as you near friends to make your points clear.

Here are some tips through which you can prepare yourself to get good rank in AIPMT, AIMS and AFMC entrance exam.

1. Study according to your syllabus having a standard books.
2. Study all the subject very deeply and make your concept very clear from the initial stage.
3. Don't neglect any of your subject in between Physics,Chemistry and maths otherwise it can cause harm to you.
4. Self study is must to revise the topics
4. Revise all the subjects on the basis of weeks.
5. Take a break every 1 hour during study time to make your mind fresh.
5. and the last regular study with past year papers of these all entrance exams.

The list of books which you should study to get good rank are listed as below:--->>

Fundamental of Physics by David Halliday.

Chemistry by Irodov

Maths by A A Pinsky

Objective Physics for Medical Entrance Examinations by D.C Pandey (Arihant Publications)

If you will go through the above steps then you will surely get good marks and will get admission in top medical college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?