25th January 2016, 05:05 PM
baljindersaini

Doesn't Diploma becomes equivalent to 10+2 after giving additional exam?

Sir, I have done 3 years diploma in electronics and communication egg. and gave additional exam of Hindi from Haryana Board of School Education, Bhiwani and got a cerificate from Board that i have passed the examination of 10+2.
Now, my question is that my this certificate is equivalent to 10+2 for a govt. job where qualification needs 10+2 or its equivalent examination.

And if your answer is no then please tell me why it is not equivalent to 10+2 as diploma student study for one year the same syllabus as in 10+2 i.e. English(Communication Skill), Math, Physics, Chemistry etc.

14th June 2016, 05:11 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Doesn't Diploma becomes equivalent to 10+2 after giving additional exam?

Yes diploma degree is equivalent to higher secondary school degree i.e; Class 12th for sure and hence you are eligible for appearing or applying for any job and entrance examinations based on the same degree level education.

Also there is no need of appearing in additional subject in any board examination to make your degree course equivalent to the 10+2 academics.

With this academic qualifications you have the government job opportunities in the Indian Railway ( for junior engineer by clearing RRB entrance exam ), Indian defense ( as a defense officer, by clearing NDA entrance examination ) and in government offices ( as lower divisional clerk, by clearing SSC CHSL examination ).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?