15th June 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How to change my college in 2nd year and procedure to get my certificates?

i want to change my college in 2nd year..how to change.and how to get my certifibates.if if i pay any fee.they ask 4years fee..tel me the procedure as soon as possible

Related Questions:
8th November 2011, 11:23 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to change my college in 2nd year and procedure to get my certificates?

Hello,
Yeah,of course you can transfer your admission to the other college..but university and stream should not be changed.Here are the official procedure-
*Apply for the admission transfer just after 1st year,to the administration of your college.
*Also send the xerox of application to the university from which your college is Affiliated.
*The college administration will give a thought on the application and send to the university for approval.
*University may suggest the college administration(In which you wish to transfer the admission)to give a thought on your application.
*If the college(In which you wish to get admission in 2nd year),approved your application then,the former college may transfer the TC(Transfer Certificate) to the college in which you wish to get admission.
You should discuss the all description, to the administration of your college..You will be known by the college on the 'Fee- Issue'.
15th November 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my college in 2nd year and procedure to get my certificates?

Is there detain in this year?due to not there atndnce
17th November 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

can we change college in 2nd year due to some medical conditions
2nd December 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

can i take mutual exchange with other collage student on mutual agreement
3rd February 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to changeing one college to another college during second year
28th August 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

want to change university
3rd November 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Im btech 2ndyr i hv nt paid 2-2 fee,my clg affilatd to kaktiya unvrsty i wnt to discontinue and get my certifcts and my seat is of fee reambressment,wat the procedure other than paying 4yrs fee
30th July 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i am changed college because i have some problem so how to chnged college please tell me
30th July 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

does the director of technical board play any role in getting a transfer from one college to another in the same university for MBA second year ?
2nd June 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

i want to change my college after 1st year and want to done 2nd year in another college, is it possible, what is procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?