17th September 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for IAS coaching classes with hostel details

I am Srujana. I recently completed my graduation. I want to join in your coaching centre for IAS preparation. I would like to know about complete fee structure individually for prelims, mains and optional subject including hostel fee. Please send the details to [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure?
  2. Fee structure for IAS Coaching in R C Reddy? When will be the starting of Classes for this?
  3. How can I admission in Coaching for Medical entrance exams? Details of fee structure, hostel fee and Teaching faculty?
  4. FITJEE coaching would be helpful in school as well? Admission details and fee structure for the coaching?
  5. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  6. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  7. Which are the best IIT coaching classes? I am a 10th standard student
  8. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  9. What is the fee structure for CAT coaching classes in Kolkata? Which one to choose?
  10. Fee structure and hostel facilities at Allen for IIT coaching
  11. Total fee structure including hostel charges for NEET coaching at Akash institute?
  12. Fee structure for IAS coaching? Which is the best coaching center? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details of fee and hostel charges of IPS coaching in Patna? When the batch will be started?
  14. List of coaching centers and their fee structure for IIT JEE preparation?
  15. Can coaching classes for ISAT be taken after 10th or 11th? Which are the coaching centers and what is their fee structure?
  16. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  17. Fee structure of IAS coaching in Chandigarh? How many attempts are left for 31 years old candidate?
  18. Coaching centre in Bangalore for IAS and their fee structure -- [New]
17th September 2017, 09:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for IAS coaching classes with hostel details

There are many coaching institutes in different cities of India. All the coaching institutes have different fee structure for different courses ( weekend, regular, Prelim+ Mains ).

But generally it is between Rs 1 lakh - Rs 1.5 lakh for complete course.

The hostel fee also various with accommodation ( AC/Non-Ac, Food, No. of candidates in room and other facilities ).

So, it,s better to visit official website or coaching institute for more details. I can help you in giving the name of best coaching institutes in Delhi :-

VAJIRAM & RAVI.

SRIRAM IAS.

VISION IAS.

ALS.

RAU'S IAS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?