29th December 2012, 11:42 AM
Priya sai nka

Details about CA course? What is the fee structure?

I want to know exact details of ca course fee structure including coaching,classes,tutions,and hostel.plz send me the answer

6th July 2013, 12:36 AM
homikohli

Location: K1-8, shahrpura, P.O.-sindri, Dist-Dhanbad,Jharkhand 828122
Default Re: Details about CA course? What is the fee structure?

Chartered Accountant CA course is very good and some hard course in India. But by this course you can get high ranking job with wonderful salary. This course is mainly distance course. And you have to take admission in ICAI i.e. Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. You can log on to www.icai.org for viewing details.

There are three examinations or stages in this course:-

1. Foundation,
2. Intermediate,
3. Final and training.

The eligibility criteria for Foundation course is 10+2 with any stream from a recognized board. But if you are Graduate then you need not to go for Foundation course. You can get direct admission in Intermediate course to skip Foundation course.

But to go for Final course you have need to clear Intermediate course. There is no another way to go to final course. After Final course you will have to go for Training. After that you can get CA Certificate.

The fee structure is changing time to time so you should have to go to Prospectus to know the actual current fees of the course. Best of luck.
29th August 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

what will be the process of getting admission in CA after graduating bachelor degree in commerce?
23rd April 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

About the qualifications and qualities of a student who want to start CA Course
28th July 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I have no money but i want to study CA. Please tell me how. Like education loan aur other way.
2nd September 2015, 03:01 PM
ruby prasheela

I want to know exact coaching,classes,tutions,and hostel.plz send me the answer[/QUOTE]
23rd December 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I am studying in class in class 12th CBSE board with commerce Stream in Indian Language School in Nigeria. I would like to know regarding Chartered Accoutancy course. For NRI student what is the procedure for admission in CA direct after 10 2?
3rd March 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

If a student who failed in maths in 12 stream commerce can he attent the CA entrance
14th April 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I HAVE COMPLETED MY I COM. NOW I WANT TO STUDY CA, HOW I CAN DO THAT AND HOW MUCH IT WILL COST
6th June 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

IF A STUDENT WHO BELONGS TO A MIDDLE CLASS OR POOR FAMILY AND HE/SHE HAD PASSED12TH WITH AVERAGE PERCENTAGE ,WILL HE/SHE ABLE TO ATTEND THE CA EXAM
28th April 2017, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with commerce with maths and now I wanted to study ca . please tell me all details about its cost, procedure, advantages , disadvantage, salary and everything.
2nd July 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to read ca in India so I want to know THE whole details about it including requirements to take admission in ca ,fees,about entrance exam ,subject related ca, time period....
27th August 2017, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12th in 2015. B.Sc is appearing (final). But I want to C. A. I am interested in accounting. I am training under C. A. for 6 months. In this reference what should I do.
Please advise me.

Regards :-

Amit Kumar
Mobile no. - 7983984507
3rd April 2018, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I am stepped to 12. Myself Harshitha can I join CA course. I am a commerce student. I need few structure of fees and about backward class free seats means SC/ST. Can you reply me plz it's my kind request .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?