21st July 2016, 12:40 AM

Details of fee and hostel charges of IPS coaching in Patna? When the batch will be started?

I want to join IPS coaching class in Patna. Please inform me the fee details and start batch details. I also want to know about the hostel fee. Please reply to me immediately. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes with hostel facility for Group-1 coaching -- [New]
  2. Fee structure of KIIT MBBS 2016 batch including hostel charges?
  3. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  4. Is it true that we have to pay college fee, hostel fee and food charges as well?
  5. What is the fee structure followed for B.Sc Animation course?
  6. What is the fees for India's best dental college?
  7. Total fee structure including hostel charges for NEET coaching at Akash institute?
  8. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  9. What is the fees for DAC college?
  10. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  11. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?
  12. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  13. How much rank I will secure to get admission in EAMCET and KIITEE(MBBS)? Details of Fee with Hostel charges?
  14. MBBS fee structure for latest session including tuition fee, hostel charges, mess and others?
  15. Fee structure including hostel charges for B.A.(English) Honours course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  16. When will the TIME coaching institute batch start? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th
  18. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
30th July 2016, 05:19 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: Details of fee and hostel charges of IPS coaching in Patna? When the batch will be started?

There is no such thing called IPS coaching you have to get ready for UPSC that is the ultimate. Fees will be around 1 lakh or more than that excluding Hostel and Food.
But not only Coaching will help you but reading newspaper and daily exercise will add to your UPSC Preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?