16th June 2011, 06:08 PM
RAHUL AIEEE

Opening and closing AIEEE ranks for admission to WBUT colleges like IEM, Heritage, Haldia and other top colleges?

please tell me the opening & closing aieee ranks for admssion to wbut colleges like iem,heritge,haldia, & other top colleges..

Related Questions:
  1. Opening and closing AIEEE ranks for admission in WBUT colleges like IEM, Heritage, Haldia and other top colleges of WB?
  2. How to get admission in WBUT affiliated colleges for engineering?
  3. Opening and closing AIEEE rank?
  4. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  5. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in IEM, Heritage, Techno India or Haldia College in West Bengal after expecting a rank of 60,000 in AIEEE?
  7. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 662 rank in PGECET(Mechanical Engineering)? From which website can I check the opening and closing ranks of different colleges?
  8. How much rank should I get in IIT JEE to get computer science branch?
  9. What are the opening and closing ranks for colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering through AIEEE?
  10. Which is better among CSE in Heritage and IT at IEM in terms of placement? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  12. What are the opening and closing ranks of AIEEE?
  13. Opening an closing ranks of AIEEE for admission into undergraduate programmes in IISC Bangalore?
  14. In which college can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Opening and closing rank of the same?
  15. What is the rank required for mechanical engineering?
  16. Top 20 engineering colleges for civil engineering? Shall I get admission in Haldia Institute of Technology or Heritage Institute of Technology?
  17. Can I get HBTI Kanpur after scoring 1094 rank in UPSEE?
  18. Can I get a good college after scoring 308 marks, 16078 rank in general and 4578 in OBC?
17th June 2011, 07:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opening and closing AIEEE ranks for admission to WBUT colleges like IEM, Heritage, Haldia and other top colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAHUL AIEEE View Post
please tell me the opening & closing aieee ranks for admssion to wbut colleges like iem,heritge,haldia, & other top colleges..
iem ,heritage and hadia are the best colleges of west bengal.

here i have attached west bengal jee cut off for AIEEE qualifier.

please check it.

all the best dear.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE Closing Rank 2010.pdf(329.2 KB, 1033 views)
19th June 2011, 05:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Opening and closing AIEEE ranks for admission to WBUT colleges like IEM, Heritage, Haldia and other top colleges?

opening and closing rank of wb eng colleges in general category
23rd July 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the ranking of B.I.E.T. in civil engg. department
5th August 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the opening and closing rank of jeca 2010
11th April 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

name of the top ten college of wbut
10th June 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i have state rank 51976 in aieee 2012 which college i can get
12th June 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

my aieee rank is 41000 and wbjee rank is 3600
can i get IEM electrical branch
10th June 2013, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

My jeemain score is 56. I cleared cbse with 65% marks can i get admission through jee in any wbut college
4th July 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

wbut colleges need menimum rank for admission ge rank for jee main
5th July 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

My state rank in AIEEE is 15017...

can i get in haldia, MCKV, heritage, IEm?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?