15th October 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among CSE in Heritage and IT at IEM in terms of placement?

Hello Sir/Mam,
My JEE Main general rank is 2595. I have applied for online counselling and according to the indicative seat, I will manage CSE in Heritage Institute of Technology and IT in IEM for the 1st round? According to the previous years closing ranks, I should manage CSE in IEM in the 2nd or 3rd rounds. But who can say, things change a lot easily. So which will be a better option in terms of better placement in the institute? Should I go for the IT stream in IEM and wait for the 2nd and 3rd rounds or should I choose HIT and do the same? Choosing either of the above options prevents me from selecting the other one in the later rounds as I can only upgrade if seats are available and no downgrading is allowed. Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IEM, Heritage, Techno India or Haldia College in West Bengal after expecting a rank of 60,000 in AIEEE?
  2. Can I get admission in MCKV, HIT, Heritage, IEM after scoring 15017 in AIEEE?
  3. What is the counseling date of WBJEE exam? Which are the top colleges of WBJEE? I have scored 2399 rank in WBJEE exam
  4. MNC companies offering campus placement to CSE students of Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata? -- [New]
  5. How to take admission in BESU? What is the rank required for electrical branch?
  6. IT at BESU or ECE at IEM which one is better?
  7. Best computer engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Rank in WBJEE after scoring 95 marks and from SC category?
  9. Will i get a chance in government college in West Bengal after scoring 4052 in AIEEE and 6512 in WBJEE? Any chance to get in IEM or Heritage in West Bengal in computer science and engineering?
  10. Opening and closing AIEEE ranks for admission in WBUT colleges like IEM, Heritage, Haldia and other top colleges of WB?
  11. Can I get admitted in IEM in CSE by Management Quota without having any rank in WBJEE and AIEEE?
  12. Is IIBS Noida a good college to pursue MBA course? Which is the best course to opt for in terms of placement and placement packages?
  13. How to get a chance for admission in IEM? I have scored 44 in BSc
  14. After scoring 37911 in WBJEE can I get a good college?
  15. Opening and closing AIEEE ranks for admission to WBUT colleges like IEM, Heritage, Haldia and other top colleges?
  16. Career opportunities for IEM Engineers?
  17. Which one is better in terms of placement, Tezpur University in Assam or UP university in Delhi? Will the location affect the placement of the college?
  18. Which course is better among IT and CSE? Placement details of the courses?
30th October 2015, 05:30 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better among CSE in Heritage and IT at IEM in terms of placement?

It is better for you to wait and there is a huge chance for you to get CSE in IEM.
Among the 2 colleges you have mentioned it is best for you to go and study in IEM as in terms of placement IEM has the edge over Heritage Institute of Technology.
So you can either wait as it is almost ensured that you will get CSE in IEM with your rank.
So it is up to you to decide but stick to IEM for the College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?