17th June 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

How is SCDL PGDBA exam conducted? Where are the centers of it in Jharkhand?

how scdl PGDBA examinations are conducted?where are the centres in jharkhand?

17th June 2011, 01:17 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is SCDL PGDBA exam conducted? Where are the centers of it in Jharkhand?

SCDL conduct Online exam.

To give the online scdl exam,first you will have to pay exam fee of 150/- for per exam.you have to send it by dd along with exam form through registerd post on the address of scdl.

you can upload the exam form from your student Id that is given by scdl to every student of scdl.It visible at the left side in your student ID.

Then you will book the exam slot to give the exam.when you book exam slot then you get your time , day of exam.

full online exam procedure they sent on your ID.

Center of Jharkhand –
Ranchi- Lalpur Chowk
Jamshedpur- Sakchi
14th July 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is SCDL PGDBA exam conducted? Where are the centers of it in Jharkhand?

How is SCDL PGDBA exam conducted? Where are the centers of it in U.P.?
14th July 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

here are the centers of it in Uttar Pradesh?
10th August 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

pls tel me the procedr to fil exam form..
30th September 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the exam centres in karnataka.
9th October 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

where is scdl centre for exam in kanpur or lucknow please answer?
11th November 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

where is scdl center for exam in andhrapradesh ?
14th November 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

how can i book my exam slot for one year PGDHR & what is the procedure of exam. pl give in detailed.
2nd April 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the exam centers in uk for pgdbm pl give the details as soon as possible.
23rd October 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for 2 semesters in a month? How many exams can i take in a day for the PGDHRM?
15th July 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

can i give my mba exam in gandhidham
3rd October 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

pl tell whrere the centre is located inmeerut city for scdl
4th October 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

wat is d criteria of selecting exam centre i m new one reg no. 201315074
8th October 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

can i appear exam online for pgda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?