17th April 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I enroll for Ph.D course having completed PGDBA in HR in Distance Learning?

I have one PGDBA (HR) from SCDL PUNE. Can i be enrolled for Phd on the basis of this qualifications. My PGDBA is from distance learning.
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute offers PhD in Management through distance learning mode for PGDBA holder?
  2. Am I eligible to give NET Exam after completion of PGDBA course in Distance Learning with 61% of marks?
  3. Last date to register for CS Executive Program? Where will the application forms be available for this?
  4. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  5. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University? -- [New]
  6. Can I do Ph.D course from SCDL? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. Can I get direct admission into IPCC after scoring 75% marks in PGDBA?
  8. Am i eligible for a government or Ph.D job while doing PGDBA(HR) course from Symbiosis Center for distance learning
  9. Will it fetch jobs for me being a candidate having completed BBA and PGDBA in distance mode?
  10. Does the distance course from Symbiosis(PGDBA) carry any value?
  11. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  12. Can I do Ph.D course from SCDL? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. How to appear for UGC NET after completing PGDBA from ICFAI University
  14. Institute for PhD in Psychology by distance learning?
  15. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  16. How to go for B.Ed correspondence course from Du or IP university? When should I enroll myself for it?
  17. Institutes offering Ph.D with distance learning after M.Phil and M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure to enroll myself for Ph.D?
7th May 2012, 04:52 PM
vinaships

Default Re: Can I enroll for Ph.D course having completed PGDBA in HR in Distance Learning?

Hi there,

For Ph.D you need to be having Post Graduation degree in any streams.
PGDBA is not a degree course, so it is not enough eligibility for PhD.

For more information on the same you can talk to professional and experienced counselors at IPS Institute, They will give the best possible solutions to your queries.
18th May 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I enroll for Ph.D course having completed PGDBA in HR in Distance Learning?

Hi vinaships ,

As per my knowledge, minimum eligibility for Ph.D. Programme shall be Post Graduation in the concerned discipline or subject, from an Indian or a foreign University, with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade in the Post Graduate examination & I guess PGDBA in HR its 2 years course which means post
graduation.

Plz correct if I m wrong
21st November 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for NET/SET Exam after completing MBA From Eiilam University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?