7th April 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Information about MBA distance learning course from Symbiosis Pune?

Please send me all the necessary information about MBA distance learning from Symbiosis Pune.

Related Questions:
  1. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  2. What is the fee structure of MCA and MBA for distance learning symbiosis pune?
  3. Which has more value, IGNOU MBA distance learning or Symbiosis MBA distance learning? -- [New]
  4. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  5. Government Jobs After doing MBA from distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Shall I go for lateral entry in III semester of MBA at PTU after completing PGDIT from Symbiosis, Pune?
  7. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program
  8. Can I do Ph.D from any reputed institute in India? I have done B.Tech+PGDBM(Marketing) from Symbiosis Centre for Distance learning Pune
  9. How good is the course content and faculty of SMU and Symbiosis?
  10. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  11. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis
  12. Is this compulsory to submit BA certificate for getting admission for MBA from Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  13. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program?
  14. Is the notification already out for MBA programme at symbiosis center for distance learning?
  15. What is the criteria and fee structure for admission in Symbiosis, Pune?
  16. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  17. Last date of admission in MBA in Symbiosis through distance learning?
  18. Do I have to give an entrance to do MBA from distance learning?
8th April 2011, 08:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about MBA distance learning course from Symbiosis Pune?

The distance education from this field is quite popular. For appearing for the exams for each semester you need to complete the assignments. These assignments need to completed within the stipulated time frame. You need to be a working professional to pursue this course. You will need to submit a project too at the end of the course.
25th May 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

From where I can get the prospectus for distance learning in MBA. And what is the eligibility required for the same? Please tel me in detail
28th May 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for mba(distance learning) from symbiosis
31st May 2011, 05:55 PM
united india

Symbiosis, Pune offers a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA) which is equivalent to MBA. It has an options of Dual Specialization.

The PGDBA is a 2 years course, but the registration is valid for 4 years. Therefore, you get more time to complete your programme.

To be eligible you should be graduate in any discipline, from a recognized university.

You can choose specialization in :

MARKETING
HUMAN RESOURCE
FINANCE
OPERATIONS
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT

Registration fees is Rs.1000/- non-refundable. This amount is to be paid along with the application form.

Programme Fees : Rs.30,000/-

To apply online visit http://www.scdl.net/scdl/
3rd June 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

hi,
sir/madam I am Deepak Chouhan. I have completed MBA(Marketing) from pune in 2010 & Currently working for hindustaan coca-cola beaverage pvt. ltd. in Indore on off role with a less salary. I want to do some other courses which benifitial for my career. Would u suggest me which course i should do from Symbiosis?
9th July 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

I am a Production Manager in a steel plant, i would like to persue MBA through Symbiosis. Kindly suggest me which would be my suitable section for MBA. Also how shall i get an admission into it.
27th July 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

fees for the sc candidate plz tell?????????
17th September 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

symbiosis appears to be a very reputed name .Can someone elucidate where the grads from symbiosis are placed and how well exactly?
30th September 2011, 04:21 PM
ANKIT050

I am a Production Manager in a steel plant, i would like to persue MBA through Symbiosis. Kindly suggest me which would be my suitable section for MBA. Also how shall i get an a
admission into it.
ankit

thanking you
29th November 2011, 02:54 PM
tuntunia

hello friend

The distance education from this field is quite popular. For appearing for the exams for each semester you need to complete the assignments. These assignments need to completed within the stipulated time frame. You need to be a working professional to pursue this course. You will need to submit a project too at the end of the courses.
23rd April 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I just wanted to know about the procedure and process about distance learning in MBA from Symbiosis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?