11th November 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Is this possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MBA through Distance Education?

am pursing mba through distance education in anna university , is it possible for me to do phd after completing mba? mostly i wish to do my phd in abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  2. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  3. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  4. Can I do Ph.D after completion of English through distance education?
  5. Universities in Maharashtra for PhD HR through distance education?
  6. How to do M.Phil in PhD from distance education SMU after doing MBA in operations management?
  7. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  8. Can I study PhD in IT after completion of distance MCA? Should I have to study M.Phil/M.Tech?
  9. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  11. Which is the best distance education course after MBA (Finance)?
  12. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  13. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  15. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D after completion of M.Com through distance education?
  17. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  18. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
22nd December 2011, 12:29 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MBA through Distance Education?

The Ph.D programme can be pursued through several institutions. For the Ph.D programme through distance learning from IGNOU the eligibility criteria is a M.Phil Degree and a PG Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any recognized institution. If you have the required eligibility then you can surely do the Ph.D programme.
2nd February 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MBA through Distance Education?

Hi ,
I have completed my BE (regular) and C-PGDBA with 81% from Symbiosis(SCDL) (Distance education). Can I apply in IGNOU for PhD?
6th February 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed my mba in banking insurance and financial services from anna university coimbatore through distance education. I wish to do Ph.D in banking.wil i be eligible for the same.pls tel me which institution is the best to do Ph.D. Kindly help me
4th March 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBA and ME at the same time in regular in ANNA UNIVERSITY?
16th March 2012, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

i do MBA in distance education,and working as a medical representative.can i get good job?how and were?
20th April 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam i completed my b.e and working in mnc... is it possible me to do double degrees m.tech and mba at same year through distance mode?
17th May 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

can i do Phd in marketing in correspondence and i have completed MBA in regular n anna university
22nd May 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MCA is it possible for me to do Phd in distance education through Anna university
4th July 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I just want to know after pursuing distance learning in MBA do i eligible for regular PHD course ?
11th November 2012, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

can i do phd after complitimg mba on HR
28th December 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.B.A in annamalai university-2006. in chennai through distance education and i want apply for phd program. can you please suggest me what will be the process ?
28th December 2012, 06:36 PM
syed2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do phd after complitimg mba on HR
Yes, you can do it.
17th September 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I did ME in regular and MBA in correspondence at the same academic year 2011-2013... both 2 degrees are valid or not...or which one is valid/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?