2nd August 2010, 09:27 PM
ayush.vit2007

Complete details about exams like IES and PSU? Are these both exams different from each other? When can I give the exams?

hello i am a student of B.Tech 4th year computer science from Vellore Institute of Technology.
i want to know about the complete details about the exams date for IES and PSU examinations .
Are these both exams different from each other ????
Also when can i give these exams.?

15th May 2011, 08:55 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: Complete details about exams like IES and PSU? Are these both exams different from each other? When can I give the exams?

Hello,
as you are an CSE student so you are only elligible for Some PSU jobs
You are nt elligible for IES exam at this time,
there are some PSU vailable in whic hyour branch is elligible like :
ONGC
BEL
Indian Army
ISRO

But there are so many good private jobs available for CSE students with very good salary that PSU employies.
18th May 2011, 09:29 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Complete details about exams like IES and PSU? Are these both exams different from each other? When can I give the exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayush.vit2007 View Post
hello i am a student of B.Tech 4th year computer science from Vellore Institute of Technology.
i want to know about the complete details about the exams date for IES and PSU examinations .
Are these both exams different from each other ????
Also when can i give these exams.?
Hello friend

sorry to say you are not eligible for IES entrance examination

for IES entrance examination only a few branches are eligible like
ECE
EEE
MECH
CIVIL
Only students of these branch are eligible for this exam

and you are eligible for some PSU like
ONGC
BHEL
ISRO
and etc.,

and if you want only in the govt sector there is also other chance for you i.e, you can also write exam like CSE(Civil service Examination) and SSC (Staff Selection committee) for the govt jobs

This is all about your question

Regards

~AdityA~
19th June 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete details about exams like IES and PSU? Are these both exams different from each other? When can I give the exams?

hi sir i cmplt b.tech 3rd yr my branch is electronics & commu.may i fill IES & PSU
6th July 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete details about exams like IES and PSU? Are these both exams different from each other? When can I give the exams?

What is psu exams?
6th July 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What is psu exams? And what is its scope in mechanical engg.?
9th July 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

hello!!!!!
i m student of civil 3rd yr,.....i want to appear for ies exams....but unaware of levels of examination..........
like frist level will be based on g.k.,second will on english,,and third will on civil syllabus.............
so pls tell me about that.....so i could prepare for that..........
14th July 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of IT branch,i want to appear for psu exams ..but unaware of levels of examination..........
syllabus.............
so pls tell me about that.....so i could prepare for that.......... and please mention some books.
23rd July 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

ies exam pattern
12th October 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

when the application form of psu being available
18th November 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Electrical me konsi govt job aachi h aur uska pattern kya h?????
17th February 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

hai sir. iam janu studing 3rd b.tech electrical engineering....can u give information about ies xam and also tell what material may i prefered for that.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?