17th June 2011, 01:39 AM
vasudha6498

List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science?

i am a student of 3rd year.my stream is computer science.
i want to do an internship for a month from 15th july onwards.
can u list the name of the companies in bangalore that provide internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  2. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  3. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  4. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  5. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  6. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  7. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  8. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students?
  9. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. How to get internship for 1 month in bangalore?
  11. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
  12. List of companies providing internship for computer science engineering students in Pune, Bangalore and Delhi?
  13. Which are the software companies or colleges providing internship between May and July for computer science students? I am pursuing B.Tech from IIIT Jabalpur
  14. Internship in Bangalore for one month after completing 5th semester exams by December? -- [New]
  15. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student in Bangalore?
  18. List of companies providing internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) student in Pune?
29th June 2011, 09:57 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science?

There are many companies in and around Bangalore which provides Computer Science students with internship and industrial training.Some of the companies which you can try out are:-

Accenture, Cognizant, Google, HP, IBM, Infosys ..etc

You can try out in all these companies.It will be better that you take your help of college authorities so that the work becomes easy.Only the HR is the approving authority of industrial trainings hence you can try out to contact him.If you want to contact the company authorities directly then you can refer the company's website page.

It's not sure that all of these companies mentioned above provide industrial training but it's up to our duty to contact all the companies and enquire the details about the internship.I hope your a bit late in enquiring about the internship because there are limited number of seats in each company
29th June 2011, 10:52 PM
sandymishra45

Arrow Re: List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science?

List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science

- Accenture,
- Cognizant,
- Google,
- HP,
- IBM,
- Infosys ..etc

It will be better that you take your help of college authorities so that the work becomes easy.Only the HR is the approving authority of industrial trainings hence you can try out to contact him.If you want to contact the company authorities directly then you can refer the company's website page.

It is not sure that all of these companies mentioned above provide industrial training but it's up to our duty to contact all the companies and enquire the details about the internship.
1st July 2011, 12:49 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science?

HI,

companies in Bangalore which provides internship and industrial training to computer science student.Some of the companies which you can try out are:-

Accenture,
Cognizant,
Google,
HP,
IBM,
Infosys

You can try out in all these companies.It will be better that you take your help of college authorities so that the work becomes easy.

Only the HR is the approving authority of industrial trainings hence you can try out to contact him.

If you want to contact the company authorities directly then you can refer the company's website page.
6th July 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

list of companies offering internship for information stream students
7th July 2011, 03:38 PM

hiiiiiiiiii........
List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science are-
-INFOSYS
-TCS
-SATYAM
-TECH MAHINDRA
-ACCENTURE
-MIND TREE
-GOOGLE
-HCL
-HP
-GLOBAL LOGIC INC
-EMPHASIS
-ORACLE
-WIPRO
best of luck.......
6th August 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , am M.tech student searching for internship .Do the companies allow for pert time means 2 to 3 days of internship in a week ? If so which are those companies can you pls tell me sir??
12th August 2011, 02:56 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

No ,no company provide internship for part time that is for 2-3 days .
You can get a internship/training easiliy because you have done a m.tech and that is a pg degree

apply in the various companies where you thik you can enter .
during internship you need to be for 4 dayz
depending on the work load in companies
12th August 2011, 03:00 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

software companies in banglore are as foolows but you need to apply in these companies if you want to take up a training there:
ACCENTURE
CONVANSYS
DELL
FAIR ISSAC
HCL TECHNO.
INFOSYS
I FLAX
I GATE
INTELL ETC..
16th August 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

list out the all the mechanical companies in the banglore
25th August 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 4th year.my stream is computer science.
i want to do an internship for 5-6 month from January(2012) onwards.
can u list the name of the companies in bangalore that provide internship?
And also tell me what the process to apply those compny?

veneet pandey
[email protected]
1st September 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for hp, but i have only passing marks in 10 2 ?
15th September 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am a student of 7th sem engineering in infomation science.
i want to do an internship for 5 month from january onwards. so can you please list the name of the companies in bangalore that provide internship?
and please mention the procedure to appraoch those companies.thanking you.

sanjenbam pinky.
[email protected]
16th September 2011, 12:54 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

these are the few companies, i have provided which provide internship in the of july.

good luck..
16th September 2011, 12:59 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

these are the few companies, i have provided which provide internship in the of july.

good luck..
25th September 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i m a student of 5 sem computer science.is there any company providing internship on weekdays for 1-2 months?
25th September 2011, 06:20 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
There are several colleges in Bangalore that provides Internships for the students of Computer Science.
I am providing some of them:-
1. TCS
2. CTS
3. Infoss
4. Wipro
5. Mahindra Satyam
6. Varizon Data Services etc.
All the very best.
Thank you!!!!!
20th October 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

please could you tell me the address of the HAL and bamel software company in banglore?
11th December 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am Pranali and I am student of Msc(Computer science) 4th sem. I want to do internship of 5 months starting from January 2012. please can u suggest me some companies who provide internship in pune.
waiting for you reply n help. thank you.
8th January 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 4th year BE.my stream is computer science.
i want to do an internship as a part of my final year project January(2012) onwards.
can u list the name of the companies in bangalore that provide internship n the procedure?

[email protected]
pls let me know as soon as possible...
11th January 2012, 10:26 PM
asha choudhary

hello sir
i am from engineering college bikaner, i am in b.tech 3rd year, i wanna training in june month for 45days from the any one of following companies. can i done????????
i am from computer science branch.

Thank you.

- Accenture,

- Google,
- IBM,
- Infosys
25th January 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam,
i am doing my (2nd Sem) MCA from VIT now.i want to do internship from any IT company of Bangalore.so i want to know how to apply further for it.
3rd March 2012, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, I am doing my 3rd btech from vignan university,ece bt i am much intrested in coumper science so i want to do intership in any IT company.so can u plz help me?
4th March 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am a 2nd puc student is it suggestible that I can take up an internship in a software company so that I can choose a better career option and suggestible companies .
15th March 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I am finishing my fourth semester (comp.science) in may.(NIT-K) with a cgpa of 7-7.5. Want to do internship for june-july in Bangalore. How to go about it? Help?
21st February 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a 4th sem student of EEE .i want to internship during this summer.please suggest me the companies where i can approach.
15th May 2013, 11:19 PM
anupsahu

hiiiiiiiiii........
List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science are-
-INFOSYS
-TCS
-SATYAM
-TECH MAHINDRA
-ACCENTURE
-MIND TREE
-GOOGLE
-HCL
-HP
-GLOBAL LOGIC INC
-EMPHASIS
-ORACLE
-WIPRO
best of luck....
28th December 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am stdent of 7th semester b.tech.(ECE).I want to know how to apply for training in dell
22nd May 2014, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am a student of 2nd seem be(cse )which are the companies available for internship and how do I apply?
16th August 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.....I am student of B.Tech.(IT) 3rd year . please tell me the name of companies in Bangalore for industrial training .
16th August 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir...... I am a student of b.tech (IT) 3rd year . Please tell me name of companies for 6 months training
17th December 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech(IT) from DIT University, Dehradun. I am currently in 3rd year. i want to do a 1 month or 6 weeks training in Bangalore during May or June 2015. If you could kindly help me in looking for companies for summer training as per my requirements.
7th January 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir
Iam pursuing B.tech(CSE) 3rd year.please provide me the info regarding the companies which are offering internships in banglore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?