7th August 2013, 02:26 PM
Little_raj

What is the scope after passing class 12th? I have taken commerce with computers

I have taken commerce with computer so i want to know that what is the scope after class 12th...???

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me between BBA and B.Com after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Computers?
  2. What is the scope in commerce with computers? I am in 11th standard
  3. What are the courses after passing 12th? I have completed 12th
  4. How to get admission in BCA after passing 12th commerce with computers?
  5. Which course has the best scope after passing 12th commerce?
  6. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  8. How to get a government job after passing 12th? I am a student of class 12th commerce
  9. Which courses can I do after passing 12th commerce? Are there any colleges available in Rajkot? what is the fee structure? Is there any scope in future?
  10. What are the career options for me after completion of 12th class with Commerce and Computers? Which Entrance Exams I have to sit for?
  11. What should I do after passing 12th? I want to choose commerce with computers
  12. How to do BCA after passing 12th with 50%
  13. What to do after passing 12th class in commerce stream?
  14. Is is a right choice for me to do BCA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce? What will be the career scope of this course?
  15. Best career oriented courses after passing 12th this year? I am a 12th commerce with computer
  16. Best courses after passing 12th commerce? What is the scope in BAF? -- [New]
  17. How to become an IAS officer after passing class 12th with commerce?
  18. What is the scope in commerce after passing 12th?
7th January 2015, 09:05 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: What is the scope after passing class 12th? I have taken commerce with computers

After passing 12th in Commerce with computers you can apply for BCA course. This course is best for your career. After BCA you can apply for MCA course.

After doing BCA or MCA you can apply for job in IT companies and also for multinational companies.

There are many Universities in which you can apply for BCA or MCA course:
Lovely Professional University http://www.lpu.in/
Punjab University http://puchd.ac.in/
Osmania University http://www.osmania.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?