22nd May 2011, 08:26 PM
Jayswal S N

Details of all the colleges offering lateral entry in Gujarat with their last years merit list and their D2D seats availability?

hello,i m completing my diploma in EC this year,so pls reply me the details about all the diploma to degree colleges in gujarat with their last marit list & also their d2d seats availablity.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges providing D2D course in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  2. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  3. List of SC merit lists in D2D electrical faculty in Gujarat?
  4. What is the percentage needed in 3rd year diploma to get admission in B.E
  5. Merit list and list of colleges for D2D admission in computer engineering?
  6. How to get 2nd year admission in IIT after diploma in computer science and engineering?
  7. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  9. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges offering lateral entry into Marine Engineering? Details of admission and application?
  11. List of Colleges in Gujarat offering MBBS course? Information regarding previous year cut off marks for these Exams?
  12. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges offering B.Arch Lateral Entry?
  14. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting lateral entry B.E admission? -- [New]
  16. List of Government Colleges in India which are offering Lateral Entry procedure into B.Tech course?
  17. Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me
  18. List of 10 best engineering colleges in WB offering Lateral Entry in 2nd year?
24th May 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of all the colleges offering lateral entry in Gujarat with their last years merit list and their D2D seats availability?

last year merit list for Bpharm in gujarat
25th May 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of all the colleges offering lateral entry in Gujarat with their last years merit list and their D2D seats availability?

when lateral entry admission after diploma will start in Gujarat under Gujarat technical university.

karan parekh surendranagar
31st May 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How many total seat in diploma to degree in GTU in mechanical enggineering ?
4th June 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

admission in GUJRAT
lateral entry admission. d2d admission
for guidance contact: 09790790310
22nd July 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How many total seat in diploma to degree in TEB in computer engineering?
3rd August 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

how many total seat in diploma to degree in diploma in mechanical engineering and collage name?
4th August 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

d to d electrical sheet-2011
8th August 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

how MANY SEAT OF DIPLOMA IN YEAR 2011
25th August 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

hello,i m completing my diploma in EC this year,so pls reply me the details about all the diploma to degree colleges in gujarat with their last marit list & also their d2d vacnt seats availablity.
27th August 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

d2d e.c.vacant seat in govt engg.college
20th May 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

how many total seat in diploma to degree in diploma in mechanical engineering and collage name?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/details-all-colleges-offering-lateral-entry-gujarat-their-last-years-merit-list-their-d2d-seats-availability-176080.html#ixzz1vQH7qoAk
5th June 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST YEAR MERIT IN D2D MECH. ENGG. COLLAGE GOVERMENT
4th July 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

last merit list of school of science after ty bsc?plz give me ans.
26th May 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

how procedure d2d for msu students&when the exam is held on
17th February 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Details of all the colleges offering lateral entry in
Gujarat with their last years merit list and their
D2D seats availability?
29th April 2016, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Details of all the colleges offering lateral entry in Gujarat in instrumentation engineering with their last years merit list and their D2D seats availability?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?