20th July 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get Education Loan for studying MBA in Banking & Insurance?

I came to know that there are different requirements for different amount set for education loan in India. If I want to study MBA in Banking & Insurance with an education loan then what I have to do? What are all the requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for Diploma(Banking & Insurance) course?
  2. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for studying BBA(Banking & Finance)?
  3. List of Banks which offer Internship to MBA(Banking & Insurance) candidate? Procedure to apply?
  4. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at CBI to study MBA?
  6. Whether College provides assistance to apply for Education Loan?
  7. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  8. Requirements to get an Education Loan for studying Bachelor in Financial Management?
  9. Requirements to get Education Loan for studying BTech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Fees for MBA in Banking & Finance course at ICFAI? Procedure to get an education loan from government nationalized banks?
  11. Can I get College Assistance to apply for Education Loan?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Capital Ltd. for MBA-Banking & Insurance final semester student?
  13. Eligibility and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study MBA?
  14. As a BBI [Bachelor of Banking & Insurance] can i go for M.sc (I.T), M.C.A or MBA (I.T) course?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to B.Tech and MBA aspirants?
  16. Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?
  17. Total cost to study MBA Banking & Finance course? List of colleges for which Axis Bank can grant an education loan?
  18. Best colleges in & outside India for MBA in Actuarial Science? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd July 2018, 12:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Education Loan for studying MBA in Banking & Insurance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I came to know that there are different requirements for different amount set for education loan in India. If I want to study MBA in Banking & Insurance with an education loan then what I have to do? What are all the requirements?

Candidates should have obtained an MBA in Banking & Insurance course through an entrance test or merit based selection process for getting education loan. Candidates should be Indian Nationals. Candidates should have obtained admission in any reputed colleges or B-Schools for getting education loan to study MBA. In general, education loans are offered on the basis of academic strength of the students, future employment prospects of the course (Choice of college) and co-borrowers financial standings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?