2nd March 2018, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Mathematical Sciences question papers of previous year for CSIR-NET

Can anyone send me the few back years papers for my exam of CSIR NET? I have applied for Mathematical Sciences and I want to get some papers. I have searched alot but unable to get the papers. So, please help me.

14th March 2018, 03:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mathematical Sciences question papers of previous year for CSIR-NET

Mathematical Science Previous Question Papers of CSIR NET Examination;

To go through previous question papers of CSIR NET Examination, you may refer the below mentioned books. All the below mentioned books are very important as far as your requirement is concerned.

<> CSIR UGC NET: Mathematical Sciences Previous Papers (Solved) and 25 Practice Sets by Dhipragya Dubey

<> Joint CSIR UGC (NET) Mathematical Sciences: Previous Years Paper and 25 Practice Sets (Part A, B and C Solved) by RPH Editorial Board

<> UGC CSIR NET/ SET (JRF & LS) Mathematical Sciences by Pawan Sharma and Anshuman

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?