15th May 2015, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?

Sir,
Kindly give me the details of PhD program
in English Language and Literature.
I am a postgraduate in English.
Can I do PhD in any Management subjects?

16th June 2015, 01:11 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?

You will need to have a Master Degree in Management to be eligible to study PhD in Management Subjects.
If you have such a Degree then you are eligible for the course.
In case of PhD in English you will have to choose your area of interest in which you want to do your research.
Once you have decided that along with your guide then you will have to do your research on that topic with the help of your guide.
The research topics are mainly related to English Literature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?