27th November 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of Mathematical Science CSIR (NET) with solution

Hello sir, I am preparing for NET JRF exam. So, I want to previous year Mathematical Science CSIR (NET) question papers with solution? Please provide me as soon as possible?

30th November 2016, 11:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Mathematical Science CSIR (NET) with solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am preparing for NET JRF exam. So, I want to previous year Mathematical Science CSIR (NET) question papers with solution? Please provide me as soon as possible?
Below are the attachments of CSIR NET question papers of past few years. Please download them.

Apart from that some of the recommended books for CSIR NET exam where you can get more years solved papers are,

CSIR-UGC NET/JRF/SET Mathematical Science (Paper - I & II)
by
Alok Kumar
Publisher: Upkar (2008)

UGC-CSIR JRF/NET Mathematical Sciences
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2011)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSIR-NET-Mathematics-Question-Papers-June-2011.pdf(1.77 MB, 136 views)
File Type: pdf maths-csir-june2012.pdf(2.23 MB, 102 views)
30th November 2016, 05:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Mathematical Science CSIR (NET) with solution

I have attached the pdf of last year's question paper of Mathematical Science CSIR (NET) with solution, have a look over it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?